Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice was revealed today during the Xbox E3 2018 briefing, and it'll be published by Call of Duty and Destiny publisher Activision. You can check out the full trailer embedded above. FromSoftware has repeatedly said that there were no plans for any more sequels to the developer's hit series at the moment be it Bloodborne or Dark Souls, but that didn't stop the die-hard fans from hoping for a surprise announcement regardless. The game is being directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki. A third-person game with RPG elements, Shadows Die Twice is a single-player only game.
Players control a samurai from an important bloodline who has been resurrected to enact revenge.
Robert De Niro gets censored for saying ‘F- Trump’ at Tony Awards
He has played Special Counsel Robert Mueller on "SNL" recently in skits mocking Trump (played by Alec Baldwin). "It's no longer down with Trump, it's f-- Trump!" He blasted, "I'm just going to say one thing".
"Collaborating with Activision on Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has been a very exciting experience for us", Miyazaki says. Sekiro will mark a new era for From Software in more ways than one. What we do know is that the game will arrive in 2019. "Kill Ingeniously", reads FromSoftware's description of the new title. The playable character is shown with a grappling hook connected to a prosthetic arm. Other features for Sekiro include lovely vistas, enormous castles, weird weaponry, and some equally freaky and fearsome enemies. Set in the re-imagined world of late 1500s Sengoku Japan; a brutal, bloody period of constant life-and-death conflict, in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice you are the "one-armed wolf", a disgraced and disfigured warrior rescued from the brink of death.
- Google Pixel 3 XL prototype reveals notch display, single rear camera
- Kia Recalls Over Half A Million Vehicles Over Non-Deploying Airbags
- Xiaomi Rumored To Release An Army Of Smartphones
- SC woman who stole baby in FL sentenced
- Princess Charlotte, Prince George and Kate Middleton goof around at the polo
- Emre Can: Liverpool announce midfielder to leave Anfield
- North Korean, US Officials Air Differences On Eve Of Summit
- World's most powerful supercomputer is here!
- NZ eves set world record with mammoth 490-4 vs Ireland
- Andy Murray not yet ready to make his comeback