To be made available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, gamers can look forward for the release of Kingdom Hearts III on 29 January 2019. Nomura apologized for this slight delay, telling fans "I'm sorry that we're asking for a little more time than initially planned".
Having been announced five years ago nearly to the day, Square Enix has today finally slapped a release date on Kingdom Hearts III, meaning it's okay to start getting really excited about the game's arrival. Director Tetsuya Nomura stopped by the incredible, moving concert featuring the work of the game's composer Yoko Shimomura with some special announcements about Kingdom Hearts III (KH3), while saying more news would come at E3.
Gmail for Android is Finally Going to Let You Customize Swipe Actions
Until now, it was impossible to designate a certain functionality to swipe gestures - doing so only archived an email. As you can see in the screenshot above, users now have the option of changing what those swipes mean.
We also saw Wreck it Ralph, Tangled, Monsters, Inc. and Hercules world content. Hikaru Utada returns to perform the game's theme song "Don't Think Twice" (the song in Japanese is titled "Chikai" or "Oath"). What worlds and characters would you want to see included in the game? It has sold over 24 million games since the original launched in 2002.
- Trump pulls out of joint G-7 statement, attacks Trudeau
- E3 2018: Microsoft Brings The Biggest Xbox Sale of the Year
- There’s ‘Strong Progress’ In Fighting Ebola In Congo
- Verizon names tech chief as CEO, putting 5G network over content
- Max Verstappen sweeps Friday F1 practice in Montreal
- British Queen had surgery to remove cataract
- Congo gov't says Jean Pierre Bemba has the right to return home
- How to have tough conversations about mental health
- Trump withdraws endorsement of the G7 communique
- Eunice Gayson, the First Bond Girl, Dies at 90