The trailer makes it apparent what kind of insane manga crossover battle we're about to get.
The reveal was accompanied by a cinematic trailer as landscapes from iconic anime are shown before Frieza, arguably the most recognizable villain from Dragon Ball Z, is seen destroying a city.
Bandai Namco has announced JUMP FORCE where the greatest heroes from various Anime & Manga universes join forces to save Earth. Already, this is quite the party for Shonen Jump alumni.
Ever wondered who would win in a fight between Goku and Ryuk? Instead, this is an arena fighter that follows your character from behind and makes use of the 3D environment.
‘Jump Force’ Brings Anime Icons Together in 2019
The footage shows teams featuring Monkey D. Luffy, Goku, Naruto, Frieza, Sasuke, and Zoro.
We also get a brief list of bullet points giving us a better idea of what we can expect from the title, including support for both PS4 and Xbox One X.
Pope to oil execs: Energy needs mustn't destroy civilisation
Fossil fuel firms present at the conference included ExxonMobil, BP, Royal Dutch Shell, Norway's Equinor and Pemex of Mexico. He also said that the world must move toward using clean energy and a reduction in the use of fossil fuels.
- Kia Recalls Over Half A Million Vehicles Over Non-Deploying Airbags
- Missing Air Force officer found in California after vanishing 35 years ago
- Poundworld enters administration today, putting thousands of jobs at risk
- Xiaomi Rumored To Release An Army Of Smartphones
- IHOP reveals what IHOB will stand for
- Quantico Apologises For 'Indian Nationalists' Terror Plot, Says Don't Blame Priyanka Chopra
- World's most powerful supercomputer is here!
- NZ eves set world record with mammoth 490-4 vs Ireland
- Google Pixel 3 XL prototype reveals notch display, single rear camera
- David and Victoria Beckham’s representatives deny divorce rumours