Both classic factions, the Global Defense Initiative and the Brotherhood of Nod, will be playable.
Arrivals is coming to iOS and Android devices, with an open beta now available on the latter devices.
Command & Conquer: Rivals is a new competitive mobile title announced by EA at the EA Play event.
According to EA, Rivals will feature a tier system for rewards and equippable units similar to Clash Royale, but the details are still in the air.
KFC to test vegetarian fried chicken
The fast food giant is hoping to roll out the veggie option later this year, with plans to make it a staple of the menu by 2019. As the Independent reported in May, the chain said it will begin offering healthier substitutes for fries as sides for free.
Tim Curry aside, the E3 2018 presentation couldn't have been much more weird, with two gamers unveiling the title in an awkward session; the mobile game clearly isn't designed for a worldwide audience but it does look compelling in small chunks.
The game is now in pre-alpha, but EA is is offering Android users the ability to try out the pre-alpha before the game officially launches. Every game becomes a best of three matchup between rivals.
There's also the option to send out additional harvesters to boost your tiberium income, but they're vulnerable to enemy attack. It's called Command & Conquer Rivals and it's coming out on iOS and Android.
Fans of C&C will recognize most of the units in the game, as well as some of the commanders available on each side. The different forces spawn at the player's bases and can then be controlled and directed to specified points on the map and engage in combat.
- Rival campaigns welcome Supreme Court ruling on abortion services
- Donald Trump Pre-Disinvites NBA Champs To White House
- How to have tough conversations about mental health
- More seismic activity expected on Hawaii's Big Island
- ITV extends French Open rights deal until 2021
- Stranger Things is getting a prequel tie-in novel
- Israeli troops shoot dead relative of Ahed Tamimi
- Dead or Alive 6 official reveal trailer published, coming out in 2019
- British Queen had surgery to remove cataract
- China's export growth steady in May, trade surplus with US widens