The 35-year-old has enjoyed a sparkling career at the Etihad Stadium, winning three Premier League titles, the FA Cup, two League Cups and the Community Shield, making over 300 appearances and scoring a total of 79 goals. "Do you really think Barcelona could have done that with Iniesta?"
At least that should be the case but his legacy has been tarnished somewhat.
Guardiola described his claims as "lies".
Guardiola's response comes after Touré made accusations in an interview with France Football.
That's because he sensationally accused the Spaniard of racism when his contract finally expired.
The New Command and Conquer
There's also the option to send out additional harvesters to boost your tiberium income, but they're vulnerable to enemy attack. Fans of C&C will recognize most of the units in the game, as well as some of the commanders available on each side.
"But when you realise that he has problems with Africans, wherever he goes, I ask myself questions".
"He's too intelligent to be caught". He will never admit it.
Guardiola added that during that era (2008) he "was at a fantastic age in which I was taking on the world and we took it on, with some incredible players, a young president (Laporta), Txiki (Begiristain).it was a generation of brutal players and the best player in the world (Messi)". (He had) 365 and 365 (days) to tell me (his feelings). "But the day he picks a team with five Africans in, I promise I will send him a cake!"
Toure, who also played under Guardiola at Barcelona before the Catalan sold him to City, pointed to the treatment his compatriot Wilfried Bony received when Guardiola arrived at City.
We're not quite sure why Toure made those comments but given the reaction from his former teammates and Guardiola himself, it seems they made more out of spite than any sort of evidence.
- ITV extends French Open rights deal until 2021
- China's export growth steady in May, trade surplus with US widens
- KFC to test vegetarian fried chicken
- IHOP is changing its name to IHOB. What does that mean?
- British Queen had surgery to remove cataract
- More seismic activity expected on Hawaii's Big Island
- Fans pay tribute to Bourdain at star's restaurant
- Congo gov't says Jean Pierre Bemba has the right to return home
- Eunice Gayson, the First Bond Girl, Dies at 90
- How to have tough conversations about mental health