The Mirror claim that Liverpool chiefs have identified Oblak as their first choice target and have now made contact with Atletico to discuss a potential deal this summer. Liverpool may be forced to look elsewhere.
However, Hislop was quick to point out that other clubs such as Chelsea are also likely to be interested in the 25-year-old goalkeeper, which could make a Liverpool move for the player more hard.
Liverpool tried to sign Alisson earlier in the season but their attempts to set him failed.
Porsche Taycan: Mission E's production name revealed, here in 2020
Porsche is investing more than $1 billion to produce the Taycan , which will enter production by the end of 2019. Porsche has also shown a Mission E Cross Turismo concept, a wagon version of the electric vehicle .
"I hope he can come here but I know he has other proposals".
"Sometimes I talk to him about it and have a joke with him, saying "you should come to Liverpool"," said Firmino.
"His agent is sorting his future but it wouldn't be a bad thing to have him here at Liverpool".
The 25-year-old is certainly an upgrade on Karius and Mignolet and Liverpool are going to need someone of his quality in order to challenge for the Premier League next season.
- Respawn’s Star Wars Game Officially Titled Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order!
- 4th time's the charm: Halep tops Stephens to win French Open
- Mitch McConnell cancels most of Senate's August break, blames it on Democrats
- Buffett Says Health Venture CEO Pick to Be Disclosed in Weeks
- Attack in Somalia Leaves 1 US Soldier Dead, 4 Wounded
- Warriors sweep away Cavaliers to repeat as National Basketball Association champions
- Ronaldo Makes An ‘Irreversible’ Decision To Leave Real Madrid
- Google pledges not to use artificial intelligence for weapons or surveillance
- How to get help for someone who might be suicidal
- Why Prince Louis Was Missing from Today's Trooping the Colour Event