Luckily, a new game from Avalanche Studios will help you hone those skills.
Generation Zero takes place during the 80s in an alternate reality where robots have risen up against humans so your mission is to band together to stop the robot uprising.
In the year 1989, machines have taken over and players will get to explore a huge open-world. Strategizing is key, and guerilla tactics encouraged to "lure, cripple, or destroy enemies in intense, creative sandbox skirmishes".
The open-world environment will feature a full day / night cycle complete with unpredictable weather, simulated ballistics, realistic acoustics, complex AI behavior and a dynamic retro soundtrack. Go it alone, or team-up with up to three of your friends in seamless co-op multiplayer.
Kanye & Kid Cudi to Stream 'Kids See Ghost' Album Release Party
Japanese artist Takashi Murakami is behind the newly unveiled album art for Kanye West and Kid Cudi's joint LP, Kids See Ghosts . The song's title is hard to confirm, due to multiple versions of the Kids See Ghosts tracklist that have been floating around.
The game was unveiled with a teaser trailer which sets the tone of the upcoming title, with music that gives off the vibe that the players will have a lot coming at them in this game.
But not only in style does Generation Zero want to shine.
Last but not least, all enemies are persistently simulated in the world, and roam the landscape with intent and objective. If your team destroys a piece of armor on a robot but it survives, when you encounter the same enemy at a later time, that damage will still be there.
Generation Zero will be available for PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One in 2019. Enemies will bear those scars until you face them again, whether that is minutes, hours or weeks later.
- Recreational Marijuana Bill Passes In Canadian Senate
- G7: Trump leaves summit prematurely for meeting with Kim Jong
- Trump issues warning to trade partners over retaliatory tariffs
- Yahoo Messenger is shutting down this July
- Justify Wins the Triple Crown
- Dominic Thiem awaits as Rafael Nadal eyes 11th title in Paris
- Son of Ryan O'Neal and Farrah Fawcett charged with attempted murder
- Carson Wentz, Zach Ertz taking the LeBron James recruitment very seriously
- Hamilton admits he struggled in Canadian qualifying
- Meet Norman, the world's first 'psychopathic' AI