A turban-wearing soldier of the Coldstream Guards became the first Sikh soldier to figure in the widely watched traditional Trooping the Colour ceremony at Buckingham Palace on Saturday, the official birthday of Queen Elizabeth.
As part of the Trooping the Colour celebrations, Prince George, four, and Princess Charlotte, three, joined the royal family on the balcony at Buckingham Palace.
Meanwhile, the wife of Prince William, Kate Middleton has always worn sleeves that went past her elbows ever since she first attended a Trooping back in 2011.
Meghan's dress was a gorgeous, custom-made pale pink Carolina Herrera dress and her Philip Treacy hat was matching.
Meghan's premiere week continues on Jun. 14, when she and the Queen will travel to Cheshire for a series of royal events.
The 92-year-old Queen, whose real birthday is April 21, seemed vigorous as she keenly observed the event.
PS4 Exclusive Days Gone’s Release Date Announced with New Trailer
Story trailers and gameplay have already been shared, it's simply been a question of when the game is going to release. One of the most bleak-looking upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusives just got a release date, after a delay.
The couple later joined other members of the Royal Family on the palace's front balcony to watch the Royal Air Force fly by.
Meghan, the new Duchess of Sussex, who has been welcomed into the Royal Family with open arms, has a busy week of appearances ahead.
The Countess of Wessex, Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice and Lady Louise Windsor are also attending the Trooping the Colour ceremony. She was christened in Sandringham shortly after, and has been a regular fixture during the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's official visits.
Kensington Palace is also expected to shortly announce Meghan's first charitable patronage since becoming the fourth member of the Royal Foundation behind by Prince William, Princess Kate, and Prince Harry.
Prince Louis is still far too young to be stood on the balcony with the rest of the Royal family but he didn't miss out on the big day. However, Prince George, 4, and Princess Charlotte, 3, might as well have been the guests of honor.
- UFC 225: Australia's Robert Whittaker primed for Yoel Romero fight
- Weeks elated with UNBC ranking on Young University list
- A ‘Game Of Thrones’ prequel has been ordered by HBO
- Trump says that Russian Federation should be reinstated as a G8 member
- Bison gores woman in Yellowstone’s 3rd recent animal attack
- Argentina's Lanzini ruled out of Russia 2018
- Keys powers past Putintseva & into first French Open SF
- Iran criticizes United States for Saudi oil request
- All Apple Watches are defective, alleges class-action lawsuit
- Warriors sweep away Cavaliers to repeat as National Basketball Association champions