The newspaper also reported that Ronaldo would prefer to stay in Europe after leaving the 13-time European champions and Italy, France or England could be his next possible destination. He sparked a huge reaction with his post-match interview, which has stuck with many supporters in spite of a later apology. Madrid are not open to the possibility of extending Ronaldo's current contract given that he turns 34 next February and is on a steady decline.
"I won't give any opinions about it, but I see this like that".
The player's entourage supposedly has a good relationship with Red Devils chief Ed Woodward, who was interested in snapping him up 12 months ago.
Stories of destruction at wake of Volcano of Fire in Guatemala
Nohemi Ascon is the 41-year-old aunt of six young children who were killed in Sunday's eruption of the Volcano of Fire. The suspension of rescue efforts around the volcano may be lifted if conditions on the ground improve, CONRED said.
Not for the first time in recent years, the multi-Ballon d'Or victor appeared to be slightly unhappy with life at the Bernabeu, wasting no time at all after the Champions League final to make it known that he might be playing his football elsewhere next season.
However, Ronaldo's team proceeded to reject the offer with the deal still measuring unfavourably when compared to the €37 million Neymar makes at Paris-Saint Germain.
Ronaldo has had a least a share of the Champions League scoring title in six straight seasons, and said as much after the win in the Champions League final as part of his brewing frustration. Today, Man Utd are linked with Cristiano Ronaldo...
Ronaldo reportedly knocked back a new €25million-a-year deal to stay put when Real held talks with his representatives earlier this week, even though the contract had the option to rise to €30million-a-year depending on performances. Have your say in the comments section below.
- Anthony Bourdain hanged himself with bathrobe belt, prosecutor says
- Mamnoon Hussain, Xi discuss regional security, global issues in SCO summit
- All Apple Watches are defective, alleges class-action lawsuit
- Michael Myers Has Returned! The HALLOWEEN Trailer is Upon Us!
- Merkel expects difficult G7, will seek out Trump for talks
- CDC: 'Throw away' pre-cut melons after salmonella outbreak
- The Cost of Removing CO2 From Air Significantly Reduced
- How to get help for someone who might be suicidal
- Mitch McConnell cancels most of Senate's August break, blames it on Democrats
- Gennady Golovkin Stripped of IBF Middleweight Title