Xbox One S Bundles for $249: One of the easiest ways to save money on a new console is by purchasing a bundle with a game you meant to purchase anyway.
Microsoft's E3 week sale is live now and offers discounts on countless games, accessories, Xbox Game Pass and Live Gold subscriptions as well as $50 off on any Xbox One console. A huge number of Xbox One video games and some Xbox 360 titles have had their prices slashed by up to 75% with a good mix of major and independent games being included. The Xbox One X will be available for $449 and Microsoft points out that this is the first time that it has discounted the 4K console. The Xbox One X sale goes live on June 10, the day Microsoft holds its E3 press conference. DLC and expansions will also be on sale for over 50% off for any games you own or play through Xbox Game Pass.
Argentina Soccer Game Cancelled Over Terror, Not Boycott — Israeli Sports Minister
Demonstrators also chanted anti-American slogans to condemn the US decision to move its embassy to Jerusalem. It is unclear whether Argentina will play another warm-up, or if it will arrive to Moscow ahead of schedule.
The start of E3 is just a few short days away, and to celebrate Microsoft has kicked off their E3 sale, which they're promising is their biggest ever sale.
There's also a tonne of planned discounts, including price drops on new releases Sea of Thieves, PlayerUknown's Battlegrounds and Monster Hunter World. Over 300 titles will be discounted during the sale, including "Battlefield 1", "FIFA 18", "Assassin's Creed Origins", and a lot more. The company will also offer $10 off select controllers.
Bottom line: If you have been waiting for a price drop to pick up an Xbox One X, your chance is coming.
- Trump vows to 'straighten out' G7 trade ahead of tense meeting
- Endorsed Republican secures spot in California race
- Alice Johnson On President Trump: ‘Someone Finally Had Mercy On Me’
- Simona Halep makes her second successive final
- Fair City star Alan O'Neill has died aged 47
- Watch Alex Ovechkin Skate Capitals’ First-Ever Stanley Cup Around Ice
- 'King James' throws down powerful backboard alley-oop in NBA Finals
- The pioneering woman who invented a life-saving test for newborns
- NASA looks at commercial side of International Space Station, seeks business partners
- 'Building blocks of life' found on Mars