The absence of the Wasp from the promo art questions its authenticity as it has already been confirmed that Ant-Man and his companion Wasp will be making an appearance in the next Avengers movie. However, this most recent leak might actually not be as real as we may hope.
Infinity War has earned over $360 million in China alone and is poised to reach $370 by the end of the weekend, which means the MCU crossover has overtaken 2015's Avengers: Age of Ultron as the most successful Marvel film in China. But that's not all that's notable about this image.
Fans are waiting impatiently for the release of Avengers 4 to know the fate of their favorite superheroes especially after the cliff-hanger ending in Avengers: Infinity War.
More alleged Google Pixel 3 XL leaked images show off every angle
After toting the prototype around, he says that the back is made of glass, which means it might support wireless charging. At first glance, the Pixel 3 XL seems to feature the same metal-back-and-glass-window design as the current generation .
The trailer, which you can see above, lasts about three minutes and features a cavalcade of Overwatch superstars appearing in dramatic fashion as we hear the likes of Iron Man, Vision, The Collector and Thanos talking in the background. This indicates that we may see a new avatar of him, as Professor Hulk, a hybrid of Bruce Banner and the green monster. The Avengers team art was accompanied by an image of Thanos in full armor, holding a sword that has reminded people of the one he wielded in a pre-Infinity War LEGO set.
How much money do you think Avengers: Infinity War will finish its theatrical run with? The next Avengers flick will hit theaters in May of 2019 and as far as Chris Hemsworth is concerned, it's even more shocking than the first. In addition, the women of Marvel get their own capsule, including the Authentic, Slide-On sandal and a selection of apparel and accessories featuring an allover print of heroines such as Medusa, Scarlet Witch, Storm and more.
-This Websitehas a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.
- Canada's Trade Deficit Narrowed In April
- Alice Johnson Details Kim Kardashian's Call About Commutation
- Kathleen Willey: NBC Dropped the Ball with 'Serial Rapist' Bill Clinton
- Argentina Soccer Game Cancelled Over Terror, Not Boycott — Israeli Sports Minister
- President Trump says he may pardon deceased boxing great Muhammad Ali
- A startup sues Apple for copying the Siri Shortcuts logo
- Only a few of Guatemala volcano’s dead identified
- Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse Trailer Reveals Ultimate Villains
- Trump vows to 'straighten out' G7 trade ahead of tense meeting
- It shows the growing severity of the issue