Now we have another round of leaks, this time showing what appears to be an early prototype for the larger of the two devices, complete with the same visible features that had previously been rumored.
There is a chin on the front of the phone, too, which would line up with previous rumors, including a leak of what was believed to be screen protectors for the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL.
Let me tell you about this next Google Pixel device, because I've learned a little bit you'll wanna know.
Its bootloader indicates the device could sport 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Rudy Giuliani Thinks Women in Sex Work Don't Deserve Respect
Broidy has said he made the payment with Cohen's legal help, after the woman said she'd been impregnated by Broidy. Prosecutors told a Manhattan judge he's the target of an investigation of his business and financial dealings.
Google past year claimed that the Pixel 2 doesn't need a dual camera and that algorithms can replace a secondary lens when it comes to creating cool portrait pictures with depth of field effects.
Word on the street is that the next Pixel flagship smartphone is going to adopt the notch design that is running rampant out there in the world right now, and a new image leak appears to confirm that.
It'll be interesting to see whether Google will mention DxOMark scores on stage during the Pixel 3 event this year and whether a single-camera setup is enough to keep the Pixel 3 on par with its rivals. After toting the prototype around, he says that the back is made of glass, which means it might support wireless charging. These images also reveal that there's no 3.5mm headphone port.
And finally, the most significant change compared to last year's hardware is that Google apparently moved the SIM card tray to the bottom of the handset. Google is also said to be working on a third mid-segment Pixel smartphone, which is codenamed "Bonito".
What do you think about the glass back? We'll probably find out for sure in October, as that's when it's likely to land, alongside the standard Pixel 3.
- Italy's populist govt wins 1st confidence vote - 6/5/2018 1:51:50 PM
- EPA chief Pruitt’s senior legal counsel resigns amid ethics complaints
- Warriors, Cavs stars say they're not going to White House
- The pioneering woman who invented a life-saving test for newborns
- United States forces have destroyed 40 Humvees captured by Taliban since 2015
- Hitman 2: First trailer decodes the flawless assassination
- England recall Ball for Australia ODI series
- Watch Alex Ovechkin Skate Capitals’ First-Ever Stanley Cup Around Ice
- Only a few of Guatemala volcano’s dead identified
- Argentina Soccer Game Cancelled Over Terror, Not Boycott — Israeli Sports Minister