Deandre Ayton #13 of the Arizona Wildcats reacts after dunking against the USC Trojans during the championship game of the Pac-12 basketball tournament at T-Mobile Arena on March 10, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Phoenix Suns have scheduled a workout with former Arizona big man Deandre Ayton, who they could select No. 1 overall in the 2018 NBA Draft.
"No one else", Ayton mentioned during his Suns' draft workout interview when he was asked if he'll be working out for other teams.
"I think people are jumping to conclusions as far as maybe there are one or two guys maybe in the mix for us", McDonough said at the NBA Combine in May.
Iran criticizes United States for Saudi oil request
Rising production has prompted selling since global benchmark Brent LCOc1 climbed above $80 a barrel last month. The producers have been considering a supply increase of up to 1 million barrels per day, sources told Reuters.
"I know I'm going No. 1", he told reporters.
Ayton was named Pac-12 Player of the Year after averaging 20.1 points and 11.6 rebounds per game as a freshman with the Wildcats.
"It's great [that he wants to be here]", general manager Ryan McDonough said after the workout, which he called "phenomenal".
Ayton grew up in the Bahamas before attending high school in Phoenix and is hopeful to stay near his family in the Arizona area. He's projected as the No. 1 pick in mock Drafts by ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and Bleacher Report.
- Federation Internationale de Football Association bans Kwesi Nyantakyi over Anas exposé
- Trump Floats Pardon of Muhammad Ali, Who Doesn’t Need One
- NY judge allows 'Apprentice' contestant's lawsuit against Trump to proceed
- Rafael Nadal vs Juan Martin del Potro, French Open 2018
- Earliest animal footprints found in China
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) & Galaxy J3 (2018) Official: Two Affordable Mid-rangers
- Kathleen Willey: NBC Dropped the Ball with 'Serial Rapist' Bill Clinton
- President Trump May Pardon Late Boxing Champ Muhammad Ali
- NASA To Make Big Announcement On Mars Curiosity Rover Discovery This Week
- Alice Johnson Details Kim Kardashian's Call About Commutation