Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports reports that Kaepernick's legal team is expected to seek federal subpoenas that would compel Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and other government officials to testify in the free agent quarterback's collusion case. He has not played for an NFL team since opting out of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers in March 2017 and is suing the league, claiming the owners colluded by not signing him to a contract.
He said he was initially in favor of the protests but explained that Trump "changed the dialogue".
The majority of Americans don't think that players taking a knee during the national anthem is unpatriotic, according to a just-released Quinnipiac poll.
Canada's Trade Deficit Narrowed In April
Canada has responded with its own tariffs on USA steel and aluminum imports as well as tariffs on a broad range of consumer goods. The Commerce Department said the trade deficit narrowed to $46.2 billion in April from a revised $47.2 billion in March.
"The owners of respondent National Football League teams have been quoted describing their communications with President Trump, who has been an organizing force in the collusion among team owners in their conduct towards Mr. Kaepernick and other National Football League player", the claim says. This one lifts me'.
Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross also said that the president changed his view of the protests after he came out in strong opposition. They have the option to remain in the locker room for the anthem if they choose. Or you shouldn't be playing, you shouldn't be there.
Trump has been highly critical of athletes kneeling during "The Star-Spangled Banner", calling it disrespectful to the country.
Kaepernick, 30, first sat during the anthem in the 2016 season and then knelt. Meanwhile, Kaepernick's former teammate, safety Eric Reid, who also remains unsigned after participating in the protests, filed his own collusion grievance earlier in May. Reid, 26, appeared in 13 games for San Francisco last season but is now unsigned and has also filed a grievance against the NFL.
- Hurricanes are slowing, which could be a big problem
- President Trump says he may pardon deceased boxing great Muhammad Ali
- Vans and Marvel Join Forces for Epic Superhero Sneaker Collection
- Beilein staying at MI after interviewing with Pistons
- President Trump May Pardon Late Boxing Champ Muhammad Ali
- First 'Halloween' Trailer Rewrites Franchise and Laurie Strode Is Out for Revenge
- Disturbing nursery rhyme teaches kindergartners how to survive a school shooting
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) & Galaxy J3 (2018) Official: Two Affordable Mid-rangers
- Xbox 360 E3 Week Sale
- Alice Johnson Details Kim Kardashian's Call About Commutation