LG waited longer than normal to announce its big 2018 flagship phone, but it finally took the wraps off the LG G7 ThinQ a few weeks ago. The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 6GB RAM. There is no notch in the smartphone.
Availability: Will be rolled out in Americas this month followed by roll-out in Asia, Middle East and Africa. The 18:9 display has a resolution of 2880×1440 pixels that is protected under Corning's Gorilla Glass 5. If we were to guess, the LG V35 ThinQ is likely to be priced slightly higher than the V30+, at just under Rs 50,000. Like the LG G7, it'll feature 64GB of internal storage and have a microSD card slot for expansion.
As for the cameras, the V35 sports a dual 16 MP camera setup on the back, of which one is a normal camera, while the other is a super wide angle camera. The rear of the handset houses a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.6 aperture and 16MP secondary sensor with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash.
China: Tariffs by US would wipe out trade progress
Beijing said "positive and concrete progress" was made on those issues with details left for "both sides to finalise". Ross and the large American delegation had dinner Saturday evening with their Chinese hosts.
Improving on the low light photography capability in the V30S, the V35 features the new Super Bright Camera to capture low light images that are approximately four times brighter. The phone is very similar LG G7 ThinQ as well, but the most significant difference between the two phones is the lack of a notch cutout. The front of the smartphone packs an 8MP shooter with f/1.9 aperture for selfies. The camera works with the combination of pixel binning and software processing. The device also offers wireless charging and it's MIL-STD 810G compliant too.
With Super Far Field Voice Recognition (SFFVR) technology, Google Assistant can be accessed by voice up to five meters away. LG has added a 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support. And with DTS:X, listeners can enjoy virtual 3D surround sound up to 7.1 channel audio with any content while on the move. In USA, the phone is priced at United States dollars 900 (INR 60,720) and is available for pre-order on AT&T from today, while the sale starts from June 8. The smartphone comes with IP68 rating which makes the device dust and water resistant.
- Pedro Sanchez sworn in as Spain's new prime minister
- Canada, European Union countries challenge Trump’s steel and aluminum tariffs
- Woods confident of winning touch ahead of Memorial
- Liverpool should give Loris Karius a 'second chance' - Bruce Grobbelaar
- Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Is Engaged
- New blood test could be the ‘holy grail of cancer research’
- Twitter mocks Trump over giant letter from Kim Jong
- S&P cuts Deutsche Bank rating in latest blow for Sewing's revamp
- England plays friendly against Nigeria before jetting off to the World Cup
- Amazon to block Australians from global websites due to tax