CAMILLUS, N.Y. -The 30-year-old man whose eviction from his parents' suburban home drew national attention finally left Friday, hours before a court-ordered deadline, with financial help from right-wing radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.
Michael Rotondo was ordered to move out of his parents' home in Camillus on Friday. The Post-Standard of Syracuse reports that Rotondo left 2 ½ hours before the noon deadline set by a judge last week. The hatchback got a little help from some jumper cables, and Rotondo offered the members of the media gathered outside a tasteful honk of the horn before leaving the block.
"I love my parents immensely", he said.
"I woke up. My buddy sends me a link for a BBC article saying 'Haha this is amusing are you getting sued by your parents?' I was like 'Haha that is amusing especially that is the same name, same spelling same age, '" the Capital Region's Rotondo told the Syracuse TV station. "I love my parents", he said, adding once more for good measure: "Again I have not been sued by my parents".
"I am not getting sued by my parents".
Here's what went down at Kanye West's Wyoming listening party
Watch Kanye West play new album "YE" in Wyoming , featuring Ty Dolla Sign , Kid Cudi , Nicki Minaj and more . Pusha-T posted the image on Instagram - caption: "I finally got my album art" - and many people protested.
In other notes, they offered $1,100 to help their son find a new place to live and said they'd help fix his broken-down vehicle, which was parked on their property. The publication reports that a stranger called him on the phone with just a single word - "loser" - before hanging up, prompting Rotondo to call 911.
Rotondo tells TMZ. he called the cops on his father in the midst of the moving process because his dad refused to hand over some toys he wanted to pack for his child - yes, Michael has a son. "While the police were there, the Legos were located and there was no further incident".
On Thursday, Rotondo told USA Today that he has most of his stuff moved into a storage unit and will sleep at his parents house one more tie Thursday night.
Greenwood ruled in favour of Rotondo's parents, Mark and Christina, setting into motion the 30-year-old's eviction.
- Controversy Roseanne Barr Forgives Costars Sara Gilbert, Michael Fishman
- Zidane resigns as Real Madrid head coach in shock announcement
- Peru Captain Paolo Guerrero Cleared To Play In The World Cup
- Pedro Sanchez set to become Spain's prime minister
- Lions, pumas escape from German zoo; police in pursuit
- Trump Issues Full Pardon for Conservative Activist Dinesh D’Souza
- JR Smith's Blunder In Game 1 Of NBA Finals Stokes Twitter Mockery
- Donald Trump Again Tweets Regrets About Choosing Jeff Sessions
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Leaked, Takes Place in Ancient Greece
- Serena Williams wears superhero catsuit in French Open return