Fresh information comes in the form of photos of the Mi 8 retail box and a poster. The company's CEO has now confirmed that it was the Mi Band 3 only and that he has been testing the device from past two three months.
As per the earlier leaks regarding the new Mi Band, the tracker is expected to be fitted with a similar OLED panel just like the Mi Band 2 but with a likely bump in resolution. As suggested by previous rumors and leaks Mi Band 3 is expected to come with a Touch-Screen. The following is the picture of the box package of Mi 8 which confirms the presence of Snapdragon 845, dual rear cameras and a dual Global Positioning System module. Rumors also claim that this smartphone can also come with up to 8GB of ram, and it features a native storage of 128gb and it is powered by a long-lasting 3300 mAh battery. The launch event will also see the MIUI 10 custom software and Mi Band 3 being unveiled, and there are rumours of Mi Note 5, Surge S2 SoC and a wireless charging pad launching there too.
ABC Cancels ‘Roseanne’ After Barr’s Racist Tweet
Following the Jarrett tweet, " Roseanne " consulting producer Wanda Sykes said she wouldn't be returning to the show. Valerie Jarrett , the target of the joke, is set to take part in an MSNBC town hall on racism Monday night.
As we are just days away from the big event, more details of the Mi 8 have surfaced online. This means that the Mi 8 might be the only smartphone at the event. A teaser for the Xiaomi Mi 8 suggests the handset will even include iPhone X-style animated emoji.
For photography, the Xiaomi Mi 8 confirmed to have dual rear camera setup out of which one sensor turns out to be a 20MP and the other one is not known yet. On the front, a 16-megapixel camera sensor along with an f/2.0 aperture is expected. It will run the latest MIUI 10 that will also make an appearance on Thursday. It will be among the few gadgets with a fingerprint sensor in the screen. It will reportedly come with four cores of Cortex-A73, clocked at 2.2GHz, and four cores of 1.8GHz Cortex-A53, alongside a Mali G71 MP8 GPU. The first is the Mi8's uncanny resemblance to the iPhone X. Xiaomi's upcoming flagship has a display notch and rounded corners, with the only difference from Apple's $1000 iPhone being a rather thick chin.
- Obama Didn't Act on Russian Meddling to Help Clinton Win, Says Trump
- Bethesda Teases New Fallout Release
- Roseanne Barr apologizes for 'bad joke' about Obama aide
- Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Sony Malaysia To Bring In Limited Edition Days Of Play PS4
- Almost 5,000 killed by Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, new study estimates
- Anthony Rizzo’s controversial slide leads to two runs
- Fabinho: "It was easy to say 'yes' to Liverpool"
- EU Proposes Ban on Plastic Cutlery, Straws, Cotton Swabs
- Sushma apologises for tweet on PM Modi's programme in Nepal