Sony's annual Days of Play sale is back and it's offering some great discounts on games and the PlayStation 4 console. On top of the cheaper games that will become available to owners of the company's consoles, there will also be a limited edition PlayStation 4 unit with a unique blue color and a striking decal.
For more information about the Days of Play sale, then head on over to its dedicated web page now, or check out its related post on the PlayStation Blog. The blue PS4 will retail for $300 Dollars, with the sale starting on June 8 and ending on June 18.
Days of Play will run for 11 days between June 8-18 offering a range of deals across the USA and Canada in conjunction with retailers.
This 1TB slim system comes with an exclusive blue-and-gold design and a matching controller (the gold PlayStation symbols on the touchpad are a nice accent) or two matching controllers in the European version.
Anthony Rizzo’s controversial slide leads to two runs
Pittsburgh shortstop Sean Rodriguez fielded the ball and threw home to catcher Elias Diaz , who stepped on the plate. He was promptly erased from the basepaths when Montgomery induced an inning-ending double play to David Freese.
For anyone eager to take full advantage of their 4K television, Sony is also reducing the price of the Jet Black PS4 Pro by $50 to just $349.99. The savings don't just apply to games either, as Sony will also discounting consoles and PSVR.
PlayStation accessories, including controllers and VR bundles, will also be discounted.
The PS4, PS3 and PlayStation Vita freebies will be available to subscribers a week later on June 5. Some of the game deals worth noting are God of War at $49.99, Horizon Zero Dawn at $19.99, Shadow of the Colossus at $19.99, and Gran Turismo Sport at $19.99.
- Apple launches iOS 11.4 and watchOS 4.3.1 updates
- Serena makes winning Grand Slam return
- Pret A Manger gobbled up by German billionaires for £1.5 billion
- Trump Hits Democrats on Border Cage Photos
- Mega Man 11 is coming to PC and consoles on October 2
- Almost 5,000 killed by Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, new study estimates
- New Zealand prepares to slaughter 15000 cows in disease cull
- Fabinho: "It was easy to say 'yes' to Liverpool"
- EU Proposes Ban on Plastic Cutlery, Straws, Cotton Swabs
- Roseanne Barr apologizes for 'bad joke' about Obama aide