Karim Benzema scored Real's opener while substitute Gareth Bale struck twice, including a sensational overhead kick, to seal a 13th European Cup win overall and their fourth title in five years after Sadio Mane had equalised for Liverpool.
That's when things went wild. Bale, however, is correct to acknowledge the uncertainty of his imminent future in Madrid as he has featured in less than 2400 minutes across all competitions for Real Madrid.
"Who has the most titles and who has the most goals?"
It was a moment of beauty, one which not only found its place in the library of unbelievable goals but instantaneously brought the roof down at the Olimpiyskiy NSC; Bale's sliding celebrations across the turf sending Real Madrid fans into a frenzy as temperatures soared in the stadium.
But it just might have been the last match of his nine-year Real Madrid career as he reportedly looks for a pay rise of £7m a year to take him up to £25m a year. "I'll give a response in the coming days", Ronaldo told beIN SPORTS. "I'm infinitely sorry to my team-mates, for you fans, and for all the staff", he tweeted.
Scholes says Liverpool will have wanted to get a new stopper on-board prior to Karius' woeful Champions League final performance though. "Let's see where Cristiano goes to win as many Champions League trophies as he has at Real Madrid".
ZTE may live, as Trump administration reportedly reaches deal to revive it
The Commerce Department reportedly brokered a deal that would lift the ban that keeps ZTE from buying American products. USA -traded shares of NXP Semiconductors NV rose 4.7 percent after the announcement, as signs of better U.S.
Meanwhile, Liverpool defender Andrew Robertson described Ramos' gamesmanship as "quite clever" after the Real Madrid captain's involvement in Salah's injury.
But he endured a night to forget as he played a part in two Real goals as Zinedine Zidane's side ran out 3-1 winners.
"Cristiano will not find a better place", Ramos said.
"Everyone is free to take a personal decision but I hope he stays here for many years", he added.
It isn't the first time Ronaldo, who joined Real from Manchester United for a then-world record fee in 2009, has appeared close to the exit door at the Santiago Bernabeu. The Portuguese forward made some uncertain claims about his future with the club.
- Madrid confirmed as European aristocrats but Ronaldo remarks tar victory
- John Bain age, wife, TotalBiscuit career and cause of death
- Star repentant over Real Madrid exit hint
- New Leaked Photo Shows The Moto Z3 Play & A 5G Moto Mod
- Israeli tank fire kills three Gazans as injured soldier dies
- Battlefield 5 Producer DICE Defends Player Choice and Diversity
- Elon Musk's new company 'Pravda' would rate journalists' credibility
- Aussie Daniel Ricciardo wins Formula 1 Grand Prix in Monaco
- Far Cry 5 Announces Vietnam DLC, Zombies, and Sci-Fi Goodness
- Donald Trump: North Korea summit talks 'going very well'