We're talking about hits like "This Love", "Moves Like Jagger", "Sugar" and "She Will Be Loved", which we'll sure you'll appreciate. Although they ran into some issues when a Los Angeles County sheriff pulled up alongside them and flashed his sirens.
'I'm gonna pull you over, so you can sing a song for me!' the policeman replies. Corden tries to clarify, as he and Levine burst into laughter. While driving at high speed, Corden attempted to play trivia with the rocker, until begging Levine to slow down.
"You want to pull over so he can sing a song for you?"
Donald Trump: North Korea summit talks 'going very well'
Saturday's Korean summit came hours after South Korea expressed relief over revived talks for a Trump-Kim meeting. On Thursday, citing North Korean "hostility, " Trump abruptly called off a summit he had scheduled with Kim".
Corden, startled and struggling to lower the window can be heard saying to Levine, "What do the police want?"
Also in the preview of their upcoming "Carpool Karaoke" session - which is set to debut in full on the talk show on May 24 - the duo could be seen speeding around a race track as James asks Adam a number of quick-fire questions while he's behind the wheel. But as the two began to break into song, they were interrupted by the sound of cop auto sirens.
If you're going to get pulled over, having Adam Levine riding in the front seat might make things a little better for you.
That's right, famous people singing in cars is back. "He got upset", Shelton recalled of Levine's reaction to the incident, admitting that "it got intense".
- Houston Rockets give free National Basketball Association playoff tickets to Santa Fe students
- Warriors' outburst sinks Rockets, forces game seven
- Elon Musk's new company 'Pravda' would rate journalists' credibility
- Will the Galaxy Note 9 be faster than the OnePlus 6?
- Liverpool goalie Loris Karius sent death threats after Champions League blunders
- New Leaked Photo Shows The Moto Z3 Play & A 5G Moto Mod
- LeBron James and the Cavaliers win Game 6 against Celtics, 109-99
- Real fans rejoice at Bernabeu after European success
- Arsenal remain interested in Jean Michael Seri with Unai Emery in charge
- ZTE may live, as Trump administration reportedly reaches deal to revive it