Fans are gathering in the Ukrainian capital Kiev for the biggest event in the footballing calendar - the European Champions League final.
In the semifinals, Real won 2-1 in Munich against Bayern in the first leg and led by the same score in the second leg, before Bayern equalized and came within inches of a finding a late victor.
Three quick thoughts on Real Madrid's 3-1 win over Liverpool to win their third straight Champions League, and fourth in five years.
'It was very nice to be in Madrid, ' he told beIN Sports.
Protestors Gather Outside NFL Headquarters In Response To Kneeling Ban
Polls have shown that most Americans are opposed to firing players for refusing to stand during the national anthem. Asked about what Trump said , Baldwin said at Seahawks' headquarters in Renton: "He's an idiot, plain and simple".
"But I know the team is not about 11 players, it's about squad, and you have to come and make an impact, and that's what I did".
He scored a second later in the game following a poor piece of goalkeeping from Karius, but it's his first effort that will live long in the memory.
The match had implications for the upcoming World Cup in Russian Federation, with Liverpool's Egyptian star forward Mohamed Salah leaving the game in tears with a shoulder injury just seven minutes before Real lost Spanish right-back Dani Carvajal to injury. They even had the ball in the net in the 43rd minute, only to be denied by a marginal offside call.
The goal was still being debated when Mane equalised from close range four minutes later, after Lovren's header from a James Milner corner.
The goal came in the 63rd minute on a cross from Marcelo.
Mané hit the post for Liverpool in between Bale's strikes, but they will have to wait a while yet before winning their sixth European Cup.
- Pakistan pile on the agony for England in 1st Test
- Uber self-driving auto in crash wasn't programmed to brake
- 'Sesame Street' sues over new Melissa McCarthy puppet movie
- International Organization Confirms Honor of Nuclear Deal by Iran
- Tamil Nadu CM says Sterlite will be shut; power supply cut
- Harvey Weinstein Has Been Formally Charged With Rape
- Ivanka Trump serves up support for Serena Williams
- Ronaldo versus Salah -- Ballon d'Or on the line?
- Gas prices are up 31% from last Memorial Day. Here’s why
- Champions League final: Liverpool and Real Madrid face off in Kyiv