The male staff member continues to talk to her as she squats down, but he scurries away when it is clear she is defecating.
A freaky and disgusting incident at a Langley Tim Hortons was caught by security footage on Monday.
A Canadian woman was caught on camera pulling down her trousers, doing her business, and throwing the end result at a Tim Horton's employee who denied her access to the restroom.
According to Langley RCMP, the incident took place at the location in the 20200-block of Douglas Cr. on Monday evening. She then picks up the excrement and throws it at staff.
The encounter was caught on video by a camera inside the store.
She then picks it up from the ground and hurls it at employeesLiveLeak
The unsettling video was posted on Liveleak and YouTube.
It begins with the woman furiously pointing and shouting at the employee at a cash register. In the video, which has no sound, a woman can be seen screaming at staff before squatting on the floor and relieving herself.
Cpl. Holly Largy said the case will be forwarded to the BC Prosecution Service to determine whether charges will be laid.
Calls to the Tim Hortons were referred to the company's spokesperson.
She was arrested and has now been released, with a court date set. Largy said the police had dealt with the woman before.
Gaza violence: Israel defends actions as 55 Palestinians killed
Steve Russell, another Oklahoma City Republican, called the embassy move a historic and long overdue recognition of reality. Funerals are being held for the people killed when Israeli troops opened fire during Palestinian protests .
- Tencent Sees Profit Increase of 61% Thanks to Games Business
- Trump says some immigrants are 'animals'
- 'This is not what she wants'
- Former Malaysian PM faces new corruption probe after election defeat
- Brazil's Neymar 'scared' ahead of World Cup return from injury
- YouTube to launch music streaming service on 22 May
- Samsung announces two new Galaxy S9 and S9+colours
- Donald Trump Jr. Is Literally a Cartoon Villain
- Griezmann seals Atletico Madrid's third Europa League title
- Ryan Reynolds has revealed his daughters will never go into show business