To recall, when the latest flagship devices from the company were launched at MWC 2018, it did not come with AR Core support contrary to speculations.
Once installed, the Galaxy S9 devices will give users access to ARCore applications like Just a Line, IKEA's Place, and in-app features from Amazon or eBay.
Samsung Android Go Phone expected to be launched in India soon
According to Samsung, "The new Sunrise Gold color creates a feeling of both vibrancy and calm". The tablet's detailed specifications were revealed by a GFX profile, which has been further confirmed by the Geekbench listing.
The production of the 6.38-inch OLED displays for the Galaxy Note 9 already commenced two months earlier than the Galaxy Note 8. This will let Samsung embed the new series of display in its next flagship device. It might carry a 4000 mAh battery under the hood.
The Korean Herald went on to report that the Galaxy S10 will also be released ahead of schedule.
Moving on the Samsung Galaxy S9, this phone from the South Korea-based tech company has a single 12MP sensor at the back. At the time, Samsung admitted that it chose to introduce the new color option in the country, so it could revitalize its struggling performance there. However, if the users are unable to find a Service Centre, Samsung is advising the them to perform a Factory Reset in the Recovery Mode.
YouTube to launch music streaming service on 22 May
If you're already a YouTube Red (soon to be YouTube Premium ) member, don't worry you'll still enjoy your current price. The move is aimed to take on Spotify and Apple Music - two of the most sought-after music streaming services.
- PUBG Mobile Gets Miramar Desert Map Before Xbox One
- England hand Buttler Pakistan Test recall
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend have welcomed a baby boy
- So. Indiana police escort son of fallen officer to school
- The Surface Hub 2 can 'tile' four units into one big display
- Podcast: The Fall of LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Donald Tusk condemns Trump administration as 'capricious'
- 'This is not what she wants'
- Tencent Sees Profit Increase of 61% Thanks to Games Business
- Wife attacked former US Open champ over bad round