The officer said in the report that he smelled "overwhelming" alcohol on T.I.'s breath, and that the rapper admitted he had a drink while walking back to the guard's shack.
Sadow says T.I. contacted his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, who confirmed her husband should be allowed inside the community.
According to TMZ, the rapper and a friend was trying to enter the gated community where he lives in Georgia, but got into an argument with the security guard after he refused to let them enter. T.I.'s name quickly became a top-trending Twitter topic Wednesday.
According to The Henry County Sheriff's Office, T.I. was arrested for misdemeanour charges, simple assault, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.
According to the police report, T.I. argued with the security guard when he discovered he was asleep on the job, was eventually let in, then drove home to park his auto and walked back to get the security guard's name. "The guard continued to refuse entry without justification".
Gaza violence: Israel defends actions as 55 Palestinians killed
Steve Russell, another Oklahoma City Republican, called the embassy move a historic and long overdue recognition of reality. Funerals are being held for the people killed when Israeli troops opened fire during Palestinian protests .
"I guess y'all been hearing all the nonsense, you know what I'm sayin'?" He says the guard eventually called the police, but says the law enforcement near his home are "white cops in a very white area", and he was promptly arrested. It took Tip some time to wake up the sleeping guard.
Dude didn't have his key on him and argued with the security guard when he wasn't let in. Harris reportedly said he awakened the guard but the guard initially refused to open the gate for him. It didn't take long for the rapper to be released and his mug shot said that he was anything but stressed about the situation.
T.I, or Harris, 38, posted a video from his son's 10th birthday party Wednesday, saying he had been "inconvenienced and arrested" Wednesday morning.
Earlier this year, he sat down with 11Alive's Neima Abdulahi to discuss school walkouts and gun violence after the Parkland high school shooting in Florida.
"To see young people involved with something so important right now - that gives a sense of hope", T.I. said. So, whatever they're concerned about right now, those are the things that stand the most opportunity for change.
- England hand Buttler Pakistan Test recall
- Donald Tusk condemns Trump administration as 'capricious'
- Rob Kardashian Defends Ex-Girlfriend Rita Ora Over the "Girls" Backlash
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend have welcomed a baby boy
- Antonio Conte: Chelsea lacked spirit, will and desire in Newcastle defeat
- The Surface Hub 2 can 'tile' four units into one big display
- Tencent Sees Profit Increase of 61% Thanks to Games Business
- Uber Ends Forced Arbitration In Individual Cases Of Sexual Assault, Harassment
- Wife attacked former US Open champ over bad round
- Griezmann seals Atletico Madrid's third Europa League title