PUBG PC and Xbox One players have been exploring the desert wasteland of Miramar for a while, but players of Tencent's PUBG Mobile will finally be able to apply their on-the-go tactics to the game's second map. This is actually the much awaited PUBG Mobile Miramar update which brings the Miramar desert map to the title. It seems that the new map does not support PUBG Mobile's Arcade mode, though that could change in a future update. I'm partial to dropping into the hotel on the southeast edge of Pecado and then making my way into the nearby casino, but there's tons of good spots in Miramar.
It might not be the 1.0 update that round-number enthusiasts ache for, but PUBG Mobile's 0.5.0 update introduces its fair shares of features and improvements. There are also brand new weekly tasks - or Progress Missions - that are obviously aimed at increasing player retention.
When launching PUBG on your device, you'll be advised that it's not compulsory, but you'll be unable to play any on the new patch.
Guatemala follows U.S. by opening Jerusalem embassy
"It's not a coincidence that Guatemala is opening its embassy in Jerusalem right among the first". And Al Jazeera reports Paraguay plans to move its embassy to Jerusalem by the end of May.
- Now you can collect rewards for every new tier reached in Season 2.
Miramar has been in the PC version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds since late 2017, although it has yet to come to the Xbox. - Added language-specific chat channels: there is now an additional channel based on the language of your choice. The developers have also added a "Secret Stash" that offers special discounted items.
The game's sounds are also optimised, with climbing, parachuting, and various other effects all improved.
- California mother charged with felony child abuse
- Donald Trump Jr. Is Literally a Cartoon Villain
- General VK Singh makes surprise visit to North Korea
- Everton end ties with Allardyce
- Former Malaysian PM faces new corruption probe after election defeat
- Brazil's Neymar 'scared' ahead of World Cup return from injury
- Ryan Reynolds has revealed his daughters will never go into show business
- Samsung announces two new Galaxy S9 and S9+colours
- Novartis Lawyer Retires in Relation to Cohen Payments
- Whitney Houston Bombshell: New Documentary Says Dee Dee Warwick Molested Houston