We want to see for ourselves if Manuel Neuer is fit, we have a chance to see and assess him.
There are seven Bayern representatives in Low's initial squad, including Thomas Muller, Mats Hummels, Sebastian Rudy and Joshua Kimmich, but four players will have to be cut when the coach names his final 23.
"Both sides are aware of their responsibilities".
"My job as national manager is unfortunately also to shatter dreams and make hard decisions", the 58-year-old said.
Microsoft to launch low-priced Surface tablets to rival Apple iPad
The tablets will run Windows 10 Pro out of the box, although there's no word as to whether S Mode will be enabled by default. At Apple's Spring 2018 event in Chicago the company announced a new 9.7-inch iPad dubbed its "most affordable" model yet.
The winger missed the 2014 tournament in Brazil, despite being named in the initial squad, after sustaining an ankle injury in the team's warm-up win over Armenia.
Others on the outside looking in will be injured Liverpool midfielder Emre Can, Dortmund midfielder Julian Weigl and forward Andre Schurrle and Arsenal defender Skhodran Mustafi.
A further five players from overseas - Real Madrid's Toni Kroos, Juventus' Sami Khedira, Paris Saint-Germain's Kevin Trapp and Julian Draxler and Barcelona's Marc-Andre ter Stegen - also made the cut.
Germany will begin their World Cup campaign on 17 June against Mexico.
Germany face Mexico, Sweden and South Korea in World Cup Group F and will prepare in the Italian Alps from May 23 to June 5 ahead of the tournament in Russian Federation.
- The troubled history of the East Coast rail franchise
- Closed Beta for The Crew 2 Starts Later This Month
- Trump administration plans hard run at prescription drug costs
- White House Eliminates Major Cybersecurity Position
- Macy's Lifts Outlook After Solid First Quarter
- Students and Resource Officer Praised After School Shooting Incident
- Barcelona include Messi, Iniesta in squad for Mamelodi Sundowns friendly
- Ocala teacher accused of drowning raccoons during class
- BSNL takes on Reliance Jio with Rs 118 prepaid unlimited data plan
- Dutch striker Bas Dost hurt in attack on Sporting Lisbon training ground