The couple had been together for roughly five years and married for less than two when Frances chose to file for divorce back in March 2016. Unfortunately, that's the case for Frances Bean Cobain, the only daughter of musician and actor Courtney Love and Nirvana's Kurt Cobain.
Frances Bean Cobain has come to a property settlement agreement with ex-husband Isaiah Silva, but she lost an iconic piece of her late father's history in the process. Court documents obtained by the press revealed that the 1959 Martin D-18E, which the Nirvana frontman and lyricist used in a performance for MTV's Unplugged in November 1993, will remain in the possession of Silva. In addition to its high sentimental value for Cobain, the guitar is said to be worth millions. Silva's request for $25,000 a month in spousal support was denied, and he also walked away without the house they bought or reimbursement for his legal bills.
Tues 15 May Arctic Monkeys outselling the rest of the Top 20 Related to this event
Courtney Love, Frances' mom, previously told TMZ when asked about Silva's claims to the instrument, "It's not his to take".
The conspiracy theorist, named Richard Lee, who has researched Cobain's death for 23 years believes the photos would prove Cobain was murdered by government officials and sued the City Of Seattle in 2014 in attempt to have the images released. Lee's suit sought the release of 55 photos from the site to "prove that the Seattle Police Department had active complicity in concocting fraud in the death of one of the most famous people of his generation".
The loss of her father's guitar comes after Frances said she hoped the "In Bloom" singer would be proud of the person she has become.
Neuer makes German squad, but not 2014 hero Gotze
We want to see for ourselves if Manuel Neuer is fit, we have a chance to see and assess him. Germany will begin their World Cup campaign on 17 June against Mexico.
- Ebola Vaccine Land DR. Congo
- Closed Beta for The Crew 2 Starts Later This Month
- Apple sues Samsung for $1 billion in design patent violation
- U.S. imposes sanctions on Hezbollah leadership
- Stars show solidarity with Gaza victims at Cannes
- Carrick makes immediate switch to coaching role at Man Utd
- CBS' Murphy Brown Revival Will Be Taking on Cable News
- Democratic Lawmaker Gives Scott Pruitt Brutal Reality Check During Senate Hearing
- Macy's Lifts Outlook After Solid First Quarter
- Sky and HBO to make documentary about Serial subject Adnan Syed