The Brazilian has refused to talk about the speculation and said he is concentrating on recovering from a foot injury in time for next month's World Cup.Messi, the five-times World Player of the Year, said he was looking forward to the tournament in Russian Federation and was targeting at least a semi-final place with Argentina.
"Now, my goals is to do the World Cup, not to talk about transfer or not, I spend my whole life, every transfer window, we talk about it, it's a bit annoying". Messi is running out of time to clinch the World Cup and silence critics whereas Neymar who is now 26-years still has a few more World Cups to work on.
When asked if he had told the Brazilian not even to think about going to Madrid, a smiling Messi said: "He knows what I think, I've already told him".
It's believed that Neymar regrets his world-record move to France last summer and doesn't like the style of play Ligue 1 advocates.
"It's a very hard time, right?" Thanks to God, I have this new opportunity to become world champion with my country. "I hope it will be my Cup".
PUBG Mobile Gets Miramar Desert Map Before Xbox One
The addition of the Miramar map is the big-ticket item in the latest update, which also adds several new weapons and vehicles. Additionally, there's a "secret stash" in the new shop that's full of discounted items that will change on occasion.
Sweden coach Janne Andersson named a 23-man squad on Tuesday that dashed the faint hopes of fans expecting to see Zlatan Ibrahimovic feature at Russian Federation 2018.
Investments do not come much bigger than Neymar, and with PSG interest at an all-time high in blockaded Qatar, the South American is key to maintaining that swell of national unity.
They then battle Costa Rica in Saint-Petersburg before rounding off their Group E campaign against Serbia in Moscow on June 27.
Brazil kick off their World Cup against Switzerland in Rostov on June 17.
The 21st edition of the FIFA World Cup will kick off on June 14th with hosts Russian Federation taking on Saudi Arabia in a Group A encounter at the Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow.
- Rob Kardashian Defends Ex-Girlfriend Rita Ora Over the "Girls" Backlash
- Wife attacked former US Open champ over bad round
- Donald Tusk condemns Trump administration as 'capricious'
- Griezmann seals Atletico Madrid's third Europa League title
- Ramadan: Buhari greets Muslims, urges them to show more love for humanity
- Giro leader Yates gains 3 seconds but his team struggles
- Gaza violence: Israel defends actions as 55 Palestinians killed
- Middlesbrough boss Tony Pulis: We did not create enough against Aston Villa
- Podcast: The Fall of LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Trump says some immigrants are 'animals'