For starters, we know the game is coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The Rage 2 gameplay trailer captures numerous traits of Avalanche Studios' previous titles with fast-paced action, a large color pallet, vehicular mayhem, plus insane weapons and settings in an open world. RAGE 2 brings together two studio powerhouses - Avalanche Studios, masters of open world insanity, and id Software, the gods of the first-person shooter - to deliver a carnival of carnage where you can go anywhere, shoot anything, and explode everything.
Rage 2 is the sequel to the iD Software shooter released back in 2010. Now today, we have a full announcement trailer, showing off in-game footage and giving us a taste of what's to come. Bethesda has said they'll reveal a second Gameplay Trailer and even more details about Rage 2 during their BE3 Showcase on Sunday, June 10. If you think Mad Max on Peyote meets a turbo-charged Fallout 4 then you won't be too far from what to expect from Rage 2.
UN health agency's ambitious plan to eliminate trans fats from food
World Health Organization noted in a press release that controls against trans fats are weaker in low and middle income countries. Researchers starting suggesting these fats might be unsafe based on signs of their accumulation in autopsies in the late 1950s .
Without going hands-on with the game (hopefully we get a preview at E3!), it's impossible for me to comment on the actual gameplay mechanics; but, it certainly appears that RAGE 2 will get the adrenaline pumping.
Yes, Rage 2 exists, and there's a trailer.
Just like in the Borderlands game many compare this franchise to, not everyone will be your friend. After an asteroid takes out 80% of the earth's population, bloodthirsty gangs prowl the open roads and a tyrannical organization called the Authority rules. This time, rather than being a survivor from before the devastation, players take the role of Walker, the last Ranger of the wasteland and a man who has been robbed of everything valuable in his life except for the need for justice. The new trailer, which can be watched above, shows the series' combination of brutal first-person action and vehicular mayhem.
- 'Last Man Standing' gets second life at Fox
- Kane challenges Salah to prove he's no one-season wonder
- Jose Mourinho hails "unbelievable" Michael Carrick
- MacBooks' Design Flaws Cause Apple A Lawsuit
- Henson is engaged to former National Football League pro Kelvin Hayden
- Marvel plans to introduce Kamala Khan in the MCU
- Cauvery row: Centre suggests 9-member panel to regulate water distribution
- Heavy clashes in W. Afghanistan city as major Taliban offensive kicks off
- Iranians killed in Israeli strikes in Syria, says monitor
- PSG: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As Manager