Patch 0.5.0 marks the start of PUBG Mobile's second season. A lot of mobile ports of bigger games can end up being half-baked afterthoughts and that, like its mobile competitor, is what makes PUBG Mobile genuinely stand out.
PUBG Mobile is available now for iOS and Android mobile devices.
If you haven't jumped back into PUBG Mobile in a while, this seems like the ideal time to jump back in.
The addition of the Miramar map is the big-ticket item in the latest update, which also adds several new weapons and vehicles. Server fixes and a new region-based system are also listed in the update, detailed via PUBG Mobile's Twitter account, and most importantly, PUBG's desert map, Miramar, has finally found its way to the mobile game. Progress Missions are new too, giving players another opportunity to collect rewards as they complete tasks. This lets players easily join a party of friends sitting next to them, just by using a quick 6-digit code.
Trump may have to acknowledge Stormy Daniels payments
Michael Avenatti is representing Daniels in her legal battle against Trump and his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen . Ms Daniels has also sued Mr Cohen, arguing he had defamed her by suggesting she was a liar.
The idea with Missions and assignments is you can earn goodies instead of spending hundreds of dollars on skins like we see in Fortnite.
Additionally, there's a "secret stash" in the new shop that's full of discounted items that will change on occasion.
- Second Brit rugby player dies on tour in Sri Lanka
- Anne Frank's dirty jokes revealed
- Kia Sportage Ecodynamics+ mild hybrid diesel confirmed for 2018
- ESPN Films & Netflix Team Up for Michael Jordan Doc Series
- Sidhu need not go to Jail
- Antonio Conte: Chelsea lacked spirit, will and desire in Newcastle defeat
- Trooper killed in Pakistan firing along IB in Jammu sector
- Warm With a Chance for Rain This Week
- Deadpool 2 Review #2: Raunchy, Insanely Violent and Absolutely Ingenious
- OPPO Realme 1 Launched from Rs 8990 - Features, Unboxing & Giveaway