According to the promotional images, the Nokia X6 will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset and will be available in 3 GB, 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants. With a stock Android UI, the smartphone will also feature in the first list of smartphones to run Android P. Like every other Nokia smartphone, the Nokia 6 is also expected to offer a micro SD card slot for additional storage expansion. Up front, the smartphone will sport a 16-megapixel sensor. Connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v5, GPS/ A-GPS and USB Type-C. The pricing of the handset was first rumoured to start at CNY 1,600 (roughly Rs. 16,900).
Amazon Go stores to open at San Francisco and Chicago
The Seattle stores sells ready-made sandwiches, salads and other lunch items as well as drinks, desserts and snacks. Opening more stores is yet another sign that Amazon is serious about expanding its physical presence.
At the back, the Nokia X6 will come with a 16-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary depth sensor. The pricing details of the 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM are yet to be revealed, but what is sure so far is that these models are definitely going to be slightly more expensive than the 3GB variant. The device will come in a standard Black, Silver and Blue colours at the time of its launch in China tomorrow. The retailer listing reveals dual rear cameras and front camera specifications.
Redmi S2 has a set of specifications very similar to Redmi Note 5, except for a smaller battery and downgraded display. Having said that, Nokia X6 when it comes to India will compete against the likes of phones like Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. Considering the price point, the smartphone is likely to have a display with FHD+ resolution (2160 x 1080px). Powering the device is a non-removable Li-Ion 3060 mAh battery and the phone is expected to run Android Oreo.
- Is This Voice Saying 'Yanny' or 'Laurel?'
- OPPO Realme 1 Launched from Rs 8990 - Features, Unboxing & Giveaway
- Kia Sportage Ecodynamics+ mild hybrid diesel confirmed for 2018
- Former Charlton youth player Jlloyd Samuel dies in auto crash aged 37
- ESPN Films & Netflix Team Up for Michael Jordan Doc Series
- Honor 10 release date, price, and availability details
- Second Brit rugby player dies on tour in Sri Lanka
- Anne Frank's dirty jokes revealed
- President Trump Says First Lady 'Doing Really Well'
- Warm With a Chance for Rain This Week