Today, the sun will rise at 6:10:59 a.m. and set at 8:42:40 p.m. Expect partly cloudy skies in the morning and mostly clear skies in the afternoon. Cloudy, with a low around 61. South southeast wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.
Friday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. One-quarter to one-half of an inch of rain is possible.
Thursday night: Mostly cloudy, low around 55. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind around 10 miles per hour.
Today: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 84. North northeast wind 7 to 9 miles per hour.
The National Weather Service remains up in the air over how severe thunderstorms that will cross over the Belmar/Lake Como area will be this afternoon and evening. South southeast wind around 10 miles per hour. Otherwise mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.
Showers likely, mainly after 2am.
CISCE to Declare ICSE & ISC Results 2018 Today @ www
Reportedly, the Board will announce the ICSE and ISC results after a press conference at the Council's Noida office. The council also said the pass marks for the ICSE exam will now be 33% instead of 35% to be declared successful.
Thursday: A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1 p.m. Partly cloudy to cloudy, with fog tonight.
Tuesday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Tomorrow: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high at 82.
Saturday night will be warm and humid. Cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78.
Sunday night - A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Soros-backed foundation leaving Hungary
- Scottish Parliament Votes To Refuse Consent For Britain's Brexit Bill
- N Korea's nuclear site dismantling 'well under way': US monitor
- Hart's expected omission opens World Cup door for Pope
- Police probe whether Autopilot feature was on in Tesla crash
- Neuer Included; Gotze, Wagner Omitted from Germany's Preliminary World Cup Squad
- Twitter to implement changes meant to crack down on trolls
- Facebook Suspends 200 Apps, Possible Data Misuse
- NINE Opening Credits in LEGO Celebrate the Show's Revival
- Apple's California Self-Driving Car Test Fleet Continues to Grow