When news of Ms Marvel's debut spread like wild fire, fans were quick to share their two cents on the flawless actor for the role.
Ms. Marvel, whose alter ego is named Kamala Khan, is a relatively new addition to the Marvel Comics universe.
Despite the character's age being 16, the favourite actress to play her so far is 35-year-old Priyanka Chopra.
While Avengers: Infinity War is out in theaters now, Captain Marvel will be in theaters March 8, 2019.
'Last Man Standing' gets second life at Fox
Also, Last Man Standing is easier for new viewers to follow than Brooklyn Nine-Nine's serialized comedy. Walden said the opportunity to revive " Last Man Standing " was a no-brainer.
Furthermore, ever since the news of Ms Marvel started making its round in the media, fans couldn't help but wonder who would star as the character in the movie.
Introduced to the comics in 2013, Kamala Khan is a teen Pakistani-American Muslim based in the United States who develops shape-shifting and special healing powers. "We have plans for that once we've introduced Captain Marvel to the world", said Feige.
However, others disagreed with the idea and suggested that a Pakistan-American actor should play the character instead of Chopra, who is neither a Pakistani nor a teen.
But we all know that's just not the case, and if the movie is good, the audience will be there-Black Panther and Wonder Woman have proven that well enough, if there were any lingering doubts.
Why does everybody want Priyanka Chopra as Ms. Marvel?
They also pointed out the fact that Kamala is from Pakistani descent, where as Priyanka is Indian.
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces New AMG GT S Roadster
- Cannes 2018: Spike Lee's BlacKkKlansman gets 8-minute standing ovation
- Heavy clashes in W. Afghanistan city as major Taliban offensive kicks off
- Nikki Bella Reacts to John Cena's Candid Admission: 'I'm Speechless'
- Walk The Star Studded Red Carpet For 'Solo
- Euro super league will beat EPLl: Wenger
- 'Memory transplant' achieved in snails
- Henson is engaged to former National Football League pro Kelvin Hayden
- UN health agency's ambitious plan to eliminate trans fats from food
- Lenovo teases a slick, all-screen smartphone that doesn't have a notch