Delhi police arrests four persons for beating up Kashmiri siblings, calling them "terrorists" The video shows one of the siblings being slumped next to a auto and being pulled by someone in the crowd, said a report by Indian Express.
"The complainant is an avid dog lover and animal right activist".
In the video, the woman can be seen and heard screaming for help however, no one seems to have helped her.
Last night, they were cornered by around 40 people, they allege. "It was a planned attack and the accused were carrying hockey sticks", one of the victims has said. The residents had surrounded the family and were holding sticks.
The Delhi police on Saturday arrested four persons a day after a group of four people from Kashmir were beaten up in southeast Delhi on Thursday night. DCP (south-east) Chinmoy Biswal confirmed that an FIR has been registered under sections of molestation, assault and outraging the modesty of a woman.
He said the accused were shouting slogans like "Kashmiri terrorists should be sent back".
Sunday Evening Weather Update, May 13, 2018
At 2:43 p.m., a severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado was located near Vicksburg, moving east at 35 miles per hour . The Storm Prediction Center has placed parts of southern New England in a "slight" or "enhanced" area for severe weather.
The complainant alleged that they had been attacked a couple of times earlier also and had been living in fear in the locality.
The group that was assaulted has told the police that the harassment had started months ago, when neighbours allegedly targeted the men and women for being Kashmiri and shouted " kashmiri ugrawaadi (extremist)" at them. "The incident on Thursday too was a fall out of a number of arguments that had taken place earlier", said Tauqeer. "There have been more than 50 complaints and counter complaints against the residents of Siddarth Enclave and the complainant", police said. However, some alleged that the mob beat her up because she was feeding stray dogs.
Though the residents have made counterclaims that they were also beaten up, the police have not registered a case.
He added that the family has demanded for police protection on May 2 but nothing has happened.
Talking about the hockey sticks in their hands, the residents claimed that they had the sticks because of dogs menace.
- Khloé Kardashian Explains How She Chose True As Her Daughter's Name
- NY regulator authorizes Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Zcash inclusion on Gemini
- Facebook Deletes 500 Million Fake Accounts In Effort To Clean Up Network
- LePage joins GOP governors in recommending Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- Criminal case dropped against sitting US governor
- School, police provide a lesson in handling senior class pranks
- Mom hears screams, sees bear drag off her 5 year-old daughter
- Dez Bryant is Signing With The Green Bay Packers Says Jason Witten
- Banco Bradesco (BBD) to Publish Revenue on Thursday
- Hero Mom on Mother's Day: Off-Duty Police Protects School From Armed Robber