The latest debate on social media is all about "Yanny vs. Laurel" and celebs are debating what they hear in this clip that is spreading like insane! "Do people actually hear "Yanny" or is it a joke?" asked Vulture's Tara Abell, also Team Laurel.
Apparently, playing with the bass levels can help you hear both pronunciations.
"HOW DOES ANYONE HEAR LAUREL ITS YANNY", Twitter user zaynilla added.
ESPN Films & Netflix Team Up for Michael Jordan Doc Series
Producing the series will be Mike Tollin , whose prior work includes Hardwood Dreams , Varsity Blues , Coach Carter , and Radio . Next year, a new documentary series might have some new insights to keep the argument going strong.
They speculate that there are two separate voices in the recording, one saying "Laurel" at a lower frequency and the other saying "Yanny" at a higher frequency. "They are saying they hear "yanny" because they want attention...." another chimed in. I mean, how could people not tell the difference between "yanny" and "laurel"?
David Monahan said the audio clip "was Yanny when I listened on my computer and Laurel on my phone..." Back in February 2016, the phenomenon that is simply known as 'The Dress' happened and changed our lives forever.
Remember the dress that people either thought was gold and white or black and blue?
- Banco Bradesco (BBD) to Publish Revenue on Thursday
- Three, two, one: New ways to control Google Pixel Buds
- Trump may have to acknowledge Stormy Daniels payments
- American Airlines: No Goats; Trained Mini Horses Welcome
- Jay Ajayi sued for allegedly trashing mansion, shoving owner
- Sidhu need not go to Jail
- Superman's star Margot Kidder passes away at 69
- Cornish charity backs mental health minute
- Second Brit rugby player dies on tour in Sri Lanka
- Pope says he has thought about when 'to take my leave'