In 2018, the ICSE exams were conducted between February 26 till March 28; whereas the ISC exams commenced from February 7 and continued till April 2. Reportedly, the Board will announce the ICSE and ISC results after a press conference at the Council's Noida office. Seven students top ISC Class 12 with 99.5 per cent.
The council also said the pass marks for the ICSE exam will now be 33% instead of 35% to be declared successful. You will receive your result on your mobile phone. ICSE, ISC results declared; girls outperform boys yet again Speaking to TOI, an elated and composed Das, a Koparkhairane resident, said, "I always thought of grabbing a spot in the select band of merit holders, but never thought of topping the country".
Facebook Deletes 500 Million Fake Accounts In Effort To Clean Up Network
During Q1, Facebook found and flagged 85.6% of such content it took action on before users reported it, up from 71.6% in Q4. The social network says when action is taken on flagged content it does not necessarily mean it has been taken down.
■ Log on to the official website www.cisce.org. Students who have appeared for the exam can check their result on the official website and also in some third party websites such as examresults.net and indiaresults.com. The overall pass percentage of girls was high in both examinations.
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is the national level education board. More than 81,000 candidates took the ISC Class 12 boards exam while around 1.84 lakh students appeared for the ICSE Class 10 board exam this year. For more updates on ICSE timetable, and ICSE 10th class results keep checking the website.
The pass percentage for ICSE 2018 was announced. In Class 10th board exam, around 16 lakh students gave their CISCE Board exams 2018.
- Some Google employees are resigning due to involvement with Project Maven
- WTO rules European Union failed to halt all Airbus subsidies
- NBC5 Forecast: Warm and Humid with Hit and Miss Storms Possible
- NY regulator authorizes Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Zcash inclusion on Gemini
- European Union warns Brexit Britain: 'The clock is ticking'
- Lewis Hamilton: Barcelona F1 win a 'rejuvenating experience'
- Reported Sexually Transmitted Diseases Reach a New High in California
- Facebook Suspends 200 Apps, Possible Data Misuse
- Soros-backed foundation leaving Hungary
- Hart's expected omission opens World Cup door for Pope