Police believe Hafza Hailey is with her biological mother, Taheerah Ahmad, 39.
Police reported to the home on Monday night to find the kitchen on fire and an 11-year-old girl critically injured from an apparent stabbing.
Police in Oklahoma are searching for a woman who they say bound and gagged her three daughters, stabbed the eldest repeatedly, and then set their house on fire.
Tulsa Police said the woman, in her 40s and now believed to have blonde hair, could be driving either a 2005 Black Lexus RX300 or a blue Ford sedan.
Hafsa Hayle, 7, went missing after her mother allegedly tied her and her older sisters up.
Ahmad reportedly stabbed the 11-year-old girl multiple times.
Euro super league will beat EPLl: Wenger
At the time I thought we were a bit too ambitious with 60,000 (capacity) but at the end of the day it worked. "I am fascinated by India, I don't know why, but I have never been in India", he said.
According to News on 6, Hafsa was wearing an ankle-length peach dress and wore her hair in a puffy ponytail.
The 11-year-old was taken to a local hospital and was listed in critical condition, according to the spokesperson, who said the child "was stabbed so many times that the officers" couldn't count the number of wounds.
However, police believe she could also be driving a navy blue Ford sedan, but there is no year or tag information for the vehicle.
One of Ahmad's kids a 9-year-old escaped to a relative's house and recounted the gruesome details to police.
The girl ran to a neighbor's house to call for help and told police the grisly story of what happened.
Officials said Ahmad is described as black with curly black hair with gold streaks in it.
- Pundit questions Arsenal shortlist to replace Arsene Wenger
- Cauvery row: Centre suggests 9-member panel to regulate water distribution
- Babayaro, Ugbade React To Rohr's 30-Man World Cup Squad
- China's ZTE cellphones a security risk to US?
- 'Memory transplant' achieved in snails
- RAGE 2 Gains New Gameplay Trailer Showing Weapons And Vehicles
- European Union comments on partial opening of Kerch bridge in Russian-occupied Crimea
- Marvel plans to introduce Kamala Khan in the MCU
- Italy appoint Mancini as national team coach
- Cannes 2018: Spike Lee's BlacKkKlansman gets 8-minute standing ovation