But sadly, the new feature popped up for only some users and is not available for everyone.
One of the early features the company promised is a reminder in the YouTube app for users to take a break after a set amount of video watching.
This allows users to control the app using voice commands.
EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: WWE's Monday Night Raw returning to Buffalo
Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre had a plan last night, and it involved redirecting the force of nature known as Braun Strowman. But before then, he has some unfinished business with Jinder Mahal, whose interference cost Reigns a victory last week.
Google is surprising some YouTube TV subscribers with a new feature to start the week.
Select the microphone icon anywhere you see it in the YouTube TV app.
For example, you can use your voice to change channels, play a particular channel, perform forward and rewind operations as well as adjust volume. Google has actually had a support page out about this feature for quite some time, but it never actually flipped the switch on the feature until now. We'll keep an eye out for it landing on more devices.
- Manchester City parade Premier League trophy
- Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 challenges: More searching, explosive eliminations, and more
- Actress Margot Kidder, Who Played Lois Lane, Dies At 69
- India's Wholesale Inflation Rate Rises To 3.18% In April
- Donald Trump Withdraws From Iran Nuclear Deal, Imposes Sanctions: Impact
- CBS sues majority shareholder Shari Redstone to halt Viacom merger
- Lincolnshire child mental health referrals double
- Spanish F1 Grand Prix 2018 Results: Lewis Hamilton Dominant in Victory
- Cannes 2018: Hayek calls on male stars to take pay cuts
- Boss Key is "no more", says Cliff Bleszinski