A report from a reliable source revealed the status of two major Samsung Galaxy S10 features and the smartphone's codename, giving a glimpse of what customers can expect from next year's version of the device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was launched in September 2017. We have seen a lot of reports that sales have been disappointing so far, but all of the evidence we had to see was that important wireless carriers in the United States of America slashed Galaxy S9 and S9+ costs only 1 month following the phones have been published. The dimensions of the tablet are 237.3 x 169.0 x 6.0 mm and it weighs 434 grams. There's a Bixby key, the gorgeous Infinity Display, and the fingerprint sensor (unfortunately) to the side of the single camera lens.
While previous rumours indicated that the Galaxy Note 9 will be the first Samsung flagship with this feature, this report suggests otherwise. Its external memory capacity is of 400 GB. The Galaxy J4 has a 13-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, both of them supported by LED flash.
The Galaxy A8 is available now in black and orchid grey from Samsung Experience Stores, Samsung Studios and the Samsung e-Store with an RRP of $649 and through authorised retail and operator partners. The star pink colour is available in Taiwan only. While you opt for Galaxy Note 8, you can have a look at the features of Galaxy Note 9.
IL governor seeks to reinstate death penalty
The governor had this to say in a press release "Gun violence has rocked the nation and our state". The proposal was made as part of Rauner's response to a gun-control bill.
Let us know if you're getting Android 8.0 on your T-Mobile Note 8. One main feature that is incorporated in Note 9 is the inbuilt finger-print sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is an excellent smartphone, being even better than its predecessor - the industry-changing, design-shifting Galaxy S8. But these are optical sensors, on the other hand, Samsung is planning to develop its own ultrasonic technology, which claims to be more accurate, but also more expensive to produce.
T-Mobile has paused the rollout of Android 8.0 Oreo for the LG V30.
Speaking of the battery, those same rumors say the S8 Lite will come with a 3,000mAh battery - the same as the standard S8.
- Microsoft's New Xbox Controller with Dual-Programmable Touchpad Leaked Online
- North Korean Envoys Visit China
- Overwatch Anniversary Event to Celebrate Both the New and the Old
- Cannes 2018: Hayek calls on male stars to take pay cuts
- United States diplomat involved in road accident in Pakistan returns home amid controversy
- USA offers to help rebuild N Korea economy if it denuclearises
- Rangers: Steven Gerrard out to emulate Jurgen Klopp style at Ibrox
- Italy's M5S leader asks for "a few more days" to form government
- Voters can still register ahead of Virginia's June primary races
- Explosive found in South African mosque days after knife attack