Supposedly the gameplay will be similar to F-Zero but the structure will be closer to Rare's N64 classic Diddy Kong Racing.
Nintendo fans who have been wondering just what the famed Retro Studios has been cooking up will be happy to know that it's a Star Fox game.
IndiGo worker held for hoax bomb threat call
The accused, after passing his intermediate, did Diploma course in Hospitality and Aviation from Frankfinn Institute. Kartik Madhav Bhat, 23, works as a customer service officer at IndiGo in Pune.
For the individuals who remember Star Fox Zero, the news of a possible leak of a new Star Fox game, especially one called Star Fox Grand Prix, may lead to a particular kind of anxiety out of fear of disappointment. The arrival of a new form of Star Fox could signal some new popularity for the series though, and that's worth a celebratory barrel roll no matter what. Here's hoping that Nintendo Australia don't rename it "Lylat Wars: Starwing Grand Prix". Our sources suggest that each Grand Prix would be made up of three races that culminate in a boss battle and that players would be able to compete online. Something like Diddy Kong Racing mixed with F-Zero essentially. It also doesn't make a lot of sense that Nintendo would opt for a Star Fox-centric racing game instead of simply making another F-Zero title, but Nintendo has done a lot weirder things before. However that project has most likely been canned due to development difficulties.
Take all of this as speculation for the time being, albeit a popular bout of it. E3 is less than a month away, and if there's a place where a project like this could be revealed, it would be on that stage.
- Google revamps storage pricing; DBX -3.7%
- NSC meeting deliberates on Nawaz remarks about Mumbai attacks
- OnePlus 6 found listed on Amazon Germany ahead of May 16 launch
- 'Property Brother' Drew Scott Shares First Wedding Photo
- Iraq elections thrown open as outsiders appear strong
- Facebook Has Suspended Around 200 Apps That Could Have Misused Your Data
- Melania Trump undergoes embolisation procedure to treat 'benign kidney condition'
- 'American Idol': The Final Three Are Revealed
- Gary Rowett says Derby lacked composure in play-off defeat to Fulham
- Killer Nanny Yoselyn Ortega Sentenced to Life in Prison Without Parole