While it all sounded great on paper and seemed cool in concept, the application of the tech didn't really do much for the actual gameplay, and in the end RAGE was regarded as a well-intentioned but mostly mediocre outing from id Software and Bethesda. For all we know, Bethesda might be pulling off an elaborate prank just to get back at Walmart Canada's weird listing. Well, after a supposed leak of Bethesda's upcoming press conference, the company made a decision to poke some fun at the scandal.
The publisher's Global marketing executive, Pete Hines, shared this little tidbit on Twitter yesterday. We're going to talk about a number of new games and new projects and, look, I'm very excited.
The publisher's E3 2018 showcase will debut on June 10 at 6:30PM PST. Some were games many already expected to see emerging soon, such as Borderlands 3, but one listing took everyone by surprise: RAGE 2, a sequel to the 2011 post-apocalyptic shooter-RPG. The smoke left behind the rocket is the same pink color that was used in Bethesda's tweets about the Rage 2 listing.
Wilfried Zaha: "I have no plans on leaving" on Crystal Palace
When Zaha then broke and sent Andros Townsend through one-on-one with Foster, the winger slipped as he struck, sending his effort wide.
But it's also what connects the distinctly pink teaser images of Big Ben showing the time "5:14", a rocket ship with "5-14" on its nosecone, and an image of Sukiyabashi Crossing in Japan. That particular shade of pink appears to be a motif, for some reason. Over the weekend, the developer continued to post teaser images and they all have one thing in common: the numbers 5 & 14.
It's not unusual for Bethesda to give the game away before actually unveiling anything, though chances are we'll see more information about what all these teases add up to at E3 2018.
- Former Bills Head Coach Chuck Knox Dies At Age 86
- Iran foreign minister sets off on tour to save nuclear deal
- Gulf storm has slim chance of cyclone formation, NWS says
- Pimco Municipal Income Fund III (NYSE:PMX) Sentiment Improved to 2.4, Despite
- Simon Yates wins stage nine to extend lead as Chris Froome fades
- Al-Khelaifi '2000% sure' Neymar is staying
- French anger at United States sanctions on Iran
- Boston Dynamics' dog-like SpotMini robots will go on sale in 2019
- Army to handle terrorism firmly: Sitharaman
- 5 year old girl attacked by bear in Grand Junction