The Wichita State Shockers softball team's season continues.
The league landed seven bids out of its nine teams, and five of those squads are set to host regionals. Alabama will host Oregon State, Wisconsin and Middle Tennessee State in the Tuscaloosa Regional.
Mississippi State will face North Dakota State in Friday's first game at 6 p.m. Tucson time and that game will be followed by UA and St. Francis at 8:30.
Minnesota (Washington regional), Michigan (Kentucky) and Ohio State (Florida) are seeded second in their respective regionals. The Badgers (28-21) had a lower RPI (46) than Nebraska entering the Big Ten Tournament, but the Badgers won eight of their final 12 games, including a sweep of Nebraska in Lincoln.
Utah police: Tesla slams into truck stopped at red light
According to the police, the female driver has suffered a a minor injury of broken ankle but auto has undergone heavy damage. Tesla's autopilot system uses cameras, radar and computers to maintain speed, change lanes and stop.
The No. 11 LSU Tigers softball team will start its campaign for a fourth straight Women's College World Series appearance at home in Tiger Park on Friday May, 18.
The Sun Devils are the eight overall seed, while Arizona is the 14th overall seed. If the Sun Devils win their region, they would host a super regional.
The No. 2 seed is Florida (50-8).
- About eleven vehicles destroyed by fire in Dubai
- Juventus Clinch Seventh Straight Serie A Title After Roma Draw
- Nigerian mother sues United Airlines for kicking her, children from plane
- Congressional candidate responds to profane ad's backlash
- Trump greets U.S. on Mother's Day, remembers his mom
- Gold Coast boy kidnapped for ransom: cops
- Steven Gerrard explains Anfield exit after accepting Rangers role
- Milwaukee Brewers vs. Colorado Rockies, 5-13
- Hamburg relegated, Dortmund scrape into Champions League
- A Look Ahead For 2 Stocks: Wells Fargo & Company (WFC), Inpixon (INPX)