But this number is not sufficient because the need for nurses is growing, the President said.
Introducing the theme, Nursing tutor SON NHAK, S. Tiakala Longkumer said global nurses day was celebrated based on a theme that was decided by worldwide council of nurses to enable nurses to understand the philosophical basis of the entire practice.
Nurses are used to gathering every information about the Patients and they are used to treat the Patient as per their Physical Situations.
Some of the Mental Health Nursing team at Southern Trust.
Also present at the award ceremony were, Arun Singhal, Additional Secretary (Health), Sanjeeva Kumar, Additional Secretary (Health) and Dr RK Vats, AS & DG (CGHS) along with other senior officers and invitees. There are reports that the J&K Nurses Association will mark the global nurses' day as the black day for non-fulfillment of their long pending demands.
"I think the best thing about being a nurse is the diversity of people I have met throughout my career, I really feel like I've found my thing in life and have met so many characters along the way". Besides, 100 % institutional delivery has been done in the Mudakhal Sub-Centre due to her dedication and hard work.
Listen To Andre 3000's 17-Minute Instrumental Collaboration With James Blake
Titled "Me & My (To Bury Your Parents)" and " Look Ma No Hands ", the singles are part of an EP called Look Ma No Hands . He confirmed the songs' legitimacy by joining Instagram with a new verified account.
"Behind every good doctor, there is a great nurse", said MLA Keneizhakho Nakhro during the International Nurses' Day on May 12 observed at Naga Hospital Authority Kohima (NHAK).
Held on the anniversary of Florence Nightingale's birth, National Nurses Day is an opportunity to recognise and thank all nursing staff for the crucial care and expertise they provide in an increasingly modern and dynamic profession.
The Southern Health and Social Care Trust is hosting a recruitment day for Band 5, Mental Health Nursing vacancies.
The ISN for International Nurses Day 2018 has chosen the theme "Nurses A Voice to Lead - Health is a human right".
In his message, Acharya said that nurses were the largest group of health professionals, who were the closest and often the only available health workers to the public. The programme concluded with singing the nurses anthem and a mass prayer.
- Ensure BJP wins 35 seats at next Goa polls: Shah to workers
- Pimco Municipal Income Fund III (NYSE:PMX) Sentiment Improved to 2.4, Despite
- 5 year old girl attacked by bear in Grand Junction
- Trump could hit Europe with sanctions for doing business with Iran: Bolton
- The Hilarious Way Bethesda Responded To The Apparent Rage 2 Leak
- 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed with Seann William Scott In and Clayne Crawford Out
- Former Bills Head Coach Chuck Knox Dies At Age 86
- How Congress thinks PM Modi is influencing Karnataka polls from Nepal
- Light Aircraft Crashes in County Offaly
- Alexa, Siri, And Google Assistant Follow Malicious Voice Commands Hidden In Music