The Kickstarter campaign raised $5,545,991. The game is an 8-bit game called Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, and is set to release for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, 3DS, Switch and PC later this month.
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - as you can see - evokes feelings and vibes of earlier titles in the Castlevania series, however, unlike those iconic games, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon throws an interesting wrench into the formula: there's an ally system. With multiple endings, tonnes of secrets, and lots of different paths to choose, it looks like there's going to be heaps of replayability; flawless for those who want to pass the time until Ritual of the Night is finished.
Following the announcement, the publisher released a large batch of screenshots providing another look at the nostalgic game. Zangetsu is the main character of the game and meets the other three characters during his journey.
Juventus rout AC Milan to win Coppa Italia again
But as Buffon kept his net clean Donnarumma finished the night in tears after a game to forget. Two goals were scored by Mehdi Benatia, one of Douglas Costa.
Each character has their own unique abilities, and will unlock new paths through the various game stages. However, the 505 Games global branding manager, Roberto Piraino, hopped into the Kickstarter comment section to explain why the retro spin-off from Inti Creates would not be available for GOG.com users, writing in a post that was published on May 11th, 2018... For everyone else, Curse of the Moon will cost $9.99. That means anyone who backed over a certain amount will get a code for Curse of the Moon for free.
- ATP Madrid Final: Dominic Thiem  v Alexander Zverev  | Preview & Prediction
- UFC 224 Results: Gastelum takes split decision victory over Jacare
- World Cup hosts Russian Federation fined for discriminatory chanting
- Liverpool eye move for Manchester United and Arsenal's £40m transfer target Malcom
- Bollywood weekly wrap: Alia Bhatt steals the show with 'Raazi'
- Aurangabad clash: 3 FIRs registered, few people detained
- Breaking records helped City stay focused, says Guardiola
- GM, Seoul Agree to $7 Billion Bailout for South Korea Unit
- Bangladesh blasts off with their first ever satellite launch into space
- Xiaomi is bringing its Assistant-loaded smart home products to the US