That means it will be hard for Washington to miss when making its first-round draft selection this year.
According to the Dallas Cowboys, 17 high schools have confirmed attendance in some sort of draft activity over the first two days of the event Thursday and Friday. But the fact remains that, no matter what team picks which player before the Redskins make their selection in the first round, Washington should come away with an impact player.
The Cleveland Browns own the first and fourth pick of the draft, with the Giants, Colts and Broncos rounding out the top five in that order. He trails only UCLA's Josh Rosen for the best odds to be taken with the third pick after numerous mock drafts have projected the New York Jets to take Mayfield at that spot. Obviously, quarterback is the most important position on the field and if a club doesn't have one they have to over-draft to get one.
G7 to create group on monitoring Russian Federation
The meeting began Sunday with a focus on Ukraine , Russia, North Korea, China and other issues. Around the world, more and more women are becoming ministers.
David Gilbert, president and CEO of the Greater Cleveland Sports Commission, says the city's hosting of the 2016 Republican National Convention impressed the NFL, which has been rotating draft sites.
- Walcott Ends Goal Drought As Everton Edge Out Newcastle
- Nanar refinery project: Sena minister 'scraps' notification, CM denies
- 'American Idol' to air live coast-to-coast for next 3 weeks
- Canadian lynched in Peru over suspicion of killing indigenous traditional healer
- Follow the White House press briefing
- Benjamin Mendy returns on triumphant day for Manchester City
- National School Walkout: Students march from Brown's Island to Va. State Capitol
- Child found in suitcase identified as missing 2-year-old girl
- Nashville Predators: Three up, three down from opening round victory
- Lobbyist claims Yeti iced out NRA, sparking calls for boycotts