In her first press briefing since Trump returned from a week at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked by a reporter if Trump was making a "derogatory term about Latinos".
The administrator has been at the center of a growing number of news reports about ethically questionable actions, including such things as the size and cost of his 24-hour security detail, and a meeting he held with a lobbyist while renting a $50-a-night Capitol Hill room from the lobbyist's wife.
"Right now, I think there is a lot of reasons for optimism that the negotiations will be fruitful and we'll see", he said.
The North has so far expressed a "commitment" to denuclearize in messages conveyed through South Korean officials.
Stock Price Analysis of Celgene Corporation (CELG)
Brokerages predict that Celgene ( NASDAQ : CELG ) will report sales of $3.50 billion for the current quarter, Zacks reports. First Midwest Financial Bank Tru Division reported 0.51% of its portfolio in Celgene Corporation ( NASDAQ : CELG ).
In Toronto, acting U.S. Secretary of State John Sullivan told reporters of his meeting with his counterparts from the Group of Seven advanced economies: "We also remain united in opposition to the DPRK's continued development of unlawful nuclear and ballistic missile programs".
The Trump administration wants action from Pyongyang.
Sanders said, "As we've said many times before, we have no intention of firing the special counsel". "But we certainly know we have a long way to go and we're going to continue pushing forward".
"They've been saying I'm going to get rid of them for the last three months, four months, five months and they're still here", Trump said.
- Indiana Health Dept. Urges Hepatitis A Vaccine For Ky., Mich. Visitors
- Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank Lifted Holding in Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE)
- Jeffrey Lurie Talked 'Disastrous Presidency' In Meeting With Players
- Google parent Alphabet beats expectations, shares jump
- Walcott Ends Goal Drought As Everton Edge Out Newcastle
- NASA spots mysterious holes in Arctic Ocean ice cover
- Rope in Stocks - Marathon Petroleum Corporation, NYSE: MPC), Dover Corporation, (NYSE: DOV)
- John Lynch: Reuben Foster out if charges proven true
- Lobbyist claims Yeti iced out NRA, sparking calls for boycotts
- 'American Idol' to air live coast-to-coast for next 3 weeks