CNN's Brian Stelter called out President TrumpDonald John TrumpGingrich: Trump "mishandled" Rosenstein memo on Comey Trump to gift Macron framed upholstery: report Former presidents, first ladies come together to honor Barbara Bush MORE on Sunday for a recent tweet criticizing The New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman after she published a story about Trump's relationship with his personal lawyer Michael Cohen.
"He is abusive, according to nearly everyone I speak to, to most people in his orbit and family is not excepted from that".
But the turn of phrase left political reporters unsure what she meant, especially since it was the second time Sanders was asked the question in the space of just a few hours. The president referred to Times reporter Maggie Haberman, who recently won a Pulitzer for her reporting on the Trump team, as "a Crooked H flunkie who I don't speak to", though he has likely given more interviews to her than to any other journalist.
Monday morning on CNN's "New Day" program, White House legislative director Marc Short tangled with host Chris Cuomo about why President Trump hasn't personally and publicly exonerated his longtime legal eagle. It quoted Trump adviser Roger Stone saying, "Donald goes out of his way to treat [Cohen] like garbage".
Nashville Predators: Three up, three down from opening round victory
The journeyman goalie might lose some sleep over some of the Predators' goals, including a deflating 3-0 tally by Filip Forsberg . Bonino added another to go with his two assists. "We made them fight for it", Avalanche captain Gabriel Landeskog said.
He then displayed a photo of Haberman and Trump in the Oval Office.
"It's a topic. [that's] hitting a nerve with him".
President Trump tweeted on Saturday that Haberman was a "third rate reporter" and claimed he had nothing to do with her.
"The story was really not about destroying their relationship". Federal investigators also are investigating a $130,000 payment that Cohen said he made to keep Stormy Daniels quiet about an affair she said she had with Trump in 2006.
- Security heightened for Maple Leafs game at ACC after fatal van incident
- Britain must stay in European market
- Iranian Military Leaders Vow to 'Annihilate' Israel
- Wild don't renew contract of GM Chuck Fletcher
- 'We should know a name within days' - Royal expert
- Appeals court rejects monkey selfie copyright suit
- FA apologises to Tottenham, Man United for tweet mocking Harry Kane
- Kate Middleton Channels Princess Diana During Royal Baby No. 3 Introduction
- Uranus smells like rotten eggs- gas giant has hydrogen sulphide rich atmosphere
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE:COG), Fulton Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:FULT