The DWTNCS consists of a handful of live fights in Las Vegas.
Matt Mitrione, who played nine games in the NFL for the New York Giants in 2002, was perhaps the most notable former football player who actually played in the NFL and successfully transitioned to an MMA career with the UFC and Bellator.
Follow the White House press briefing
The North has so far expressed a "commitment" to denuclearize in messages conveyed through South Korean officials. The Trump administration wants action from Pyongyang.
"I'm very focused and excited to start my MMA career", Hardy told MMAFighting.com in 2016. However, in July 2014 Hardy was found guilty of assaulting his ex-girlfriend and missed the majority of the season after being placed on the commissioner's exempt list. Hardy's domestic violence case was never resolved as well, as the prosecutor did not arrive at court.
Hardy also was arrested in 2016 on a charge of cocaine possession and reached a plea deal on a misdemeanor. Hardy, who trains at American Top Team, has earned a trio of first-round stoppages in his first three amateur appearances.
The 6-5, 280-pound Hardy has won all three of his amateur MMA fights by knockout, needing a total of just 142 seconds in the three fights to secure the wins.
- Italy grants citizenship to Alfie Evans in attempt to guarantee his care
- Avoid all romaine lettuce from Yuma or of unknown origin — CDC
- Iranian Military Leaders Vow to 'Annihilate' Israel
- Kim's 'bitter sorrow' as N. Korea bus crash kills 32 Chinese tourists
- Indiana Health Dept. Urges Hepatitis A Vaccine For Ky., Mich. Visitors
- Child found in suitcase identified as missing 2-year-old girl
- 'American Idol' to air live coast-to-coast for next 3 weeks
- Cristiano Ronaldo; a nightmare for the Bundesliga big boys
- Walcott Ends Goal Drought As Everton Edge Out Newcastle
- Wild don't renew contract of GM Chuck Fletcher