TSB customers are facing a fifth day of problems accessing their accounts because of IT problems.
TSB warned customers before the weekend that some of its online banking and money transfer services would be "unavailable" while it completed maintenance and upgraded its IT systems, which were once linked to its former parent, Lloyds Bank.
However a message on the TSB website said there were still "intermittent issues" with its mobile and internet banking services.
It is inevitable that the FCA would investigate the serious problems experienced by the bank when it was migrating from the Lloyds Bank IT systems it was using to its new core banking platform, and the ICO is in contact with TSB after it was revealed that customer data had been exposed.
Another customer said they had "access" to other customers' accounts totalling more than £20,000 and another reportedly discovered they had been credited with £13,000 after logging back in.
Morgan added: "This is yet another addition to the litany of failures of banking IT systems". Potentially millions of customers could be affected by uncertainty and disruption.
God of War Patch v1.12 Brings Larger Text, Photo Mode Incoming
The gameplay never stays stagnant and there are always some changes and additions that keeps you invested in the game. Series lead character Kratos returns as the primary character, this guy now has a child called Atreus.
"One Twitter user, Tracy Hannah, wrote: "@TSB as soon as I can get access to my own money I'm closing my accounts down.
"Warm words and platitudes will not suffice". "TSB customers deserve to know what has happened, when normal services will resume, and how they can expect to be compensated". "If i have access to their account they could have to mine as well!" "Please advise how I am to run my business?"
Stung into action, TSB's Pester has finally taken to Twitter to apologise for the breakdown and to outline the next steps in its attempt to fix the problems. "Shocking disregard for customers with no updates from the bank".
"We are now experiencing large volumes of customers accessing our mobile app and internet banking, which is leading to some intermittent issues with people accessing our services", TSB said in a statement.
The bank said it was "working as hard and as fast as we can to get these up and running".
- Noticeable Observation for Stock Investors: Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM)
- Daryl Worley, cut by Eagles after arrest, to sign with Raiders
- Weekly Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) Ratings
- Encana Corp (ECA) Needle Moving 0.79%
- Forget Deepika, Ranveer express Love for his 'Bae'
- Hearing for VA Nominee Jackson Delayed Indefinitely
- Fever Officially Rules Gronkowski Out Of Kentucky Derby; Instilled Regard In
- Newell Brands ends proxy fight with Starboard
- Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management Company LTD Decreases Holdings in Amazon.com
- Manchester United starlet Marcus Rashford responds to transfer speculation