Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam had arrived in London on Wednesday night to inquire after the health of Begum Kulsoom Nawaz.
She has been undergoing treatment for quite some time in the British capital for throat cancer.
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) will be showing up with a new witness in the Avenfield properties reference hearing today against Nawaz Sharif and his family.
Sharif family's lawyer, Amjad Pervez, submitted a new medical report of Kulsoom Nawaz in the court today, and requested the judge to grant seven-day exemption to the accused.
The prosecutor also told the court that the documents were received in response to the Panamagate joint investigation team's (JIT) letter and added the NAB also received a response from the United Kingdom central authority.
"Presenting additional evidence at this stage is a mockery of justice", said Pervaiz adding that NAB had not fulfilled any legal requirements as the documents only comprised photocopies and were also not certified.
Golden State Warriors take 3-0 lead
He went through three different masks during the game and looked uncomfortable at times in the first half. The six-week mark would be May 4, which now looks like it would be in the middle of the second round.
NAB Operations Director General Zahir Shah will be the new witness. Additionally, he informed that copies of land registry had already been exhibited and witnesses have also been questioned in this regard. The NAB investigation officer and the DG operations will be the last two persons to record their statements regarding the case.
Moreover, Judge Bashir directed NAB to produce the witness on April 23 (Monday).
Nawaz Sharif, in his previous statements, had said that the Avenfield properties were transferred in the name of the companies in 2005-2006 and that they belonged to his children.
Muzaffar said that NAB wishes to produce fresh proof in the case that pertains to the ownership of the London properties and offshore companies.
Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif confirmed on Thursday that the recently conducted positron emission tomography (PET) and gallium scan had pointed out cancer growth in her wife, Kulsoom Nawaz's body.
- Matthysse will not be Pacquiao's final fight
- Benedict Cumberbatch: Don't understand why some people look down upon superhero films
- Wembley no advantage for Spurs in semi-final, warns Mourinho
- (INTC) Shares Obtained by Paradigm Financial Advisors LLC
- Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles Reportedly Restructures Contract with Eagles
- Premium Online Edition Out Now, Includes Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack
- Analysts See Compelling Value in Sibanye Gold Limited American D (SBGL)
- The Whispers about EP Energy Corporation (EPE) and Kellogg Company (K)
- Gillibrand critical of House Farm Bill requiring work for food stamps
- Jarred Vanderbilt: Entering draft, not hiring agent